ATTN : Book enthusiast + Bloggers

Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

We at www.gingerchai.com are looking for book enthusiast who can write reviews on the books you have read .

What we offer for you :

• The review will be published under your name
  • The link for your blog would be provided underneath your post where a brief about the author would be mentioned.

Please note :

• The reveiw should be your original writing and not copy pasted from other sites.
  • The author page and the link for your blog would appear under each book review you submit with our site.

P.S > Our website is just one month old , so do give us a bit time If you are "page rank" hunter . But be assured for return traffic in due course of time.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Has internet and blogging take a toll on reading ? Surprised

Parv Kaushik
from Lucknow, Noida
14 years ago

i agree with you... i spend more time reading blogs thn reading books.. thts the way it's not supposed to be.

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
14 years ago

A great initiative... come on people we have so many who give such great reviews on books and many other things... where is Mr. Amitabh, for one ???

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks ARJuna ..  :)

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I do write book and movie reviews, but I am not that regular at all.. Is this post possible for me?? I guess I DM'ed you in twitter regarding this..

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Archana , Sure you can write book and moview reviews. You are most welcome.  Infact , if you are interested you can write on other categories of your liking too. I will mail you further details. Smile

Neelima
Neelima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I have written a review of the book "Into Thin Air" by John Krakauer in my blog.

Here is the link. http://ponderingmusings.blogspot.com/2009/04/into-thin-air_07.html

You can publish it if suitable.  And this is a nice idea! Cool

Paritosh Kumar
Paritosh Kumar
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Mr. R....

I like to write book reviews... in fact have written a couple of themCool.

The only issue is that I get a little blunt at times. So if you want to have a definitely opiniated post then I am ready to write for you.

Check out my blog to know about my writing style.

Good luck and God Bless!!

Paritosh

Fiction and Life

Paritosh the Geek

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

Incidentally, I'ld call my blog a book-ish blog and its got some book reviews in there.  You can check out these reviews at, <a href="http://hotcupofcoffee.wordpress.com">Hot cup of coffee</a> .

Let me know in case you are interested. I have a question though, would you pick the books?

DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

Here is the link ( it does not show correctly above) - Hot cup of Coffee

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

Mr. R, you'ld left a comment on my blog showing interest and asked me to send you an e-mail. I do not have your e-mail id. I need a few things clarified before we take this further. Things like-

- Who picks the book?

- What kind of books?

- What are you looking to accomplish by publishing book reviews here?

Regards,

DS, Hot cup of Coffee

PS: Why doesn't indiblogger have Personal-Message system? Or do they have it hidden somewhere?

Rahul S. Nair
Rahul S. Nair
from London
14 years ago

I am in for this. I am reading books anyway.. I think it would be better to make the info about the books available to a larger population.

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Rahul ! Nice thought ! You can contact me through the contact form in our site..

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
14 years ago

had a high level look at the site- couldn't identify how I can contribute or where I can register..

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Srinidhi !  You can contact me through the contact form in our site..

LockSign in to reply to this thread