SPAM

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Want Some Edit
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Santosh, you are not supposed to share your blog links anywhere in the forum threads. Brace yourself for some 'pitaai' from the admins Tongue out They are very strict, they may ask you to do sit ups two hundred times or may also ask you to run five rounds of a big playground or worse, may make you murga under the sun. Not just that, they may even call up your parents asking them to submit an undertaking, failing which you will be asked to do head stands. So better run away to some safe place and hide under the bed and do not come out until the next General Elections in 2019.

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Yeah! Amit ji is absolutely right. Once he had to face the heat of the admins. I've some settings with them that's why I am a free spirit to haunt others. But, don't think I'm going to help you on this! Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Hmm... Lot to learn... Thanks... Got some new ideas from your post buddy... On the other hand, you ended up breaking forum rules either knowingly or unknowingly. To earn your much deserving credibility it would be for your best interest to remove all hyperlinks from the article.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Not following the rules is not an excuse. Follow net etiquettes and don't litter stuff around. 

LockThis topic is locked.