from Hyderabad
7 years ago

SPAM

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Hey! This is forum and fellow bloggers don't care about your tips! 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Please don't sound so mean, Amitesh. Even if this post looks odd in the forum, but you could have said the same thing in a more gentle way. Being a blogger yourself, don't you think you could have chosen better words? May be she is new here and so is unaware of the rules. In any case, she posted this in the Beginners thread.  

SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

thanku amit................it is indeed my first day here on indieblogger. so i just thought of sharing some valuable tips to my fellow bloggers. for helping them as i reserched these things...so that was the intention..............now ! I m a responsible blogger and just been featured as notable newbie on blogadda. mnetioning it just to let some people know that i know what i m doing..............................but then u find such people everywhere and amit one thing is right there is a way to talk to other people and the way u talk to other people just reflects your grooming...so thanks to u butt its hopeless to tell anything to such people.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Helpful tips... Thanks mate!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Not reading the rules is not an excuse. Learn the art of internet etiquette by not littering around. Thread locked.

LockThis topic is locked.