Horlicks Growth+ Happy Hour

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The below is what I get! So this is an exclusive Happy Hour?

Sorry! That Happy Hour Topic is reserved for parenting bloggers at the moment. Please check back in a few days as it may be opened to all by then.

Replies 1 to 20 of 78 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Yes, DS, this is an invite only Happy Hour, the selected bloggers got invitation through mail.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Fingers crossed that they'll open it for all soon :)

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hey Guys 

Are the vouchers Flipkart or Amazon? :/

Just asking out of curiosity

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

I have a parenting blog but can't have a access for this contest. Team indiblogger plz resolve this issue. My blog link http://beingmommee.blogspot.in/

DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This happy hour is not open to everyone at present. Maybe there are some criteria within the parenting bloggers too.
LAKHAN SADDI
LAKHAN SADDI
from Banga
7 years ago

Where is the link anyway?

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Since the mail mentions: "If you've ever blogged about parenting, food or health, this is for you!"  then I guess this is not limited only to Parenting Bloggers.

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I am not sure if its just for Parenting bloggers, because I got the invitation too and my blog is not all about parenting.. but well I do write about food and dish about my parents sometimes

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes Ritika its for people who have got the invite its for them. Its says if yaou've ever blogged about parenting, food or health, this is for you! so you can write, i guess. I am.

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
7 years ago

sorry for so mant typos.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

So, if I buy a pack of horlicks does that make me eligible to participate in this HH? Tongue out BTW where is the link, I can't see it anywhere. It better be an IndiOne project, which makes it ideal for invite only campaigns.

For the first time, my HH entry was the 4th Surprised

Sooriya Jayaseelan
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
7 years ago

I posted under 15.. 200 vouchers and only 44 so far!!! 

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
@Renie: if this event was only for parenting bloggers why everyone else got the "Exclusive Happy Hour" mail ? After writing and posting it on the blog when I go to Happy Hour page it says, it's only for parenting bloggers. I've deleted the post as of now, but didn't expect such a response. Kindly look into this. Non eligible people should not be receiving such exclusive mails if they cannot be a part of it. Update, I guess that was a bug. The page showed up twice and finally I was later allowed to submit it.
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey just try opening the link again from the mail. Same thing happened for me. I tried opening the email link again and the submit was available. 

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Yes, I was able to submit it on the third attempt. Guess it was a bug or something. Thanks.
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Can u send me the link ?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

No, Atul, it wasn't a bug, it was meant that way only - one can only submit his post through the link given in the mail from IB, not from the conventional Indistatus page. It happened with me too Laughing. I had copied the url link given in the email and pasted it in three tabs of google chrome five minutes before the scheduled time 6 PM, as a back up just in case I fail in any one tab. But all of those 3 tabs failed. It was only when I went back to my email and clicked that link once again, could I submit my post. But surprisingly even after so much of fumbling, my entry got posted under 27! 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Sorry Karthik Murali H, each blogger who has got the invite has a different invite code mentioned in the url. I guess, others won't be able to access the Happy hours page since they would have a different login id. Even if they do, their post will probably get rejected. But don't worry, I think this Happy hour will probably be opened to others as well as mentioned on the page Smile

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Hi Amit,, I presumed that was a bug just because every time I clicked link from the email it said reserved only for parenting bloggers. Nonetheless, submitted finally :)
MeenalSonal
MeenalSonal
from Faridabad
7 years ago

Yes open from mail again, even I faced similar problem and was able to submit. My entry is under 40 for the first time :))

Rashmi Gopal Rao
Rashmi Gopal Rao
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yes, I also had issues submitting and finally could after a couple of attempts.  Though I got the "submission successful" message, my entry is not reflecting in my Indistatus:(

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@Rashmi, are you able to see "1" written above "Mine" under the Happy Hours tab on Indistatus page? 

If yes, then you need not worry, after approval your post will be visible in your Indivine list. But if you see a "0" above mine, then it's a cause for worry. You will have to contact the Indi Support team here and ask them to check if your entry got posted the right way or not. 

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Sigh..I am a parent and a blogger..have written about food..but still disqualified by IB..why snipping HH ? To reduce traffic..looks like Delhi's odd even ruleFrown

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

i am a parenting blogger but no mail, no post written, so no worries.

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Thanks a lot Team indiblogger. I got the invitation mail. Also done my submission, now waiting for my voucher..... :) Once again thanks...

No email here as well, searched junk mail also lekin hh ka kahin naamonishaan nahi.
Puneet Bansal
Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
7 years ago

Will this be open for all?

http://www.thewordlyconfusion.com/

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Y have u posted ur blog link ? Its shameless self promotion !!

Roma Gupta Sinha
Roma Gupta Sinha
from Pune
7 years ago

Hey Renie, is this HH Closed? Or Parenting Bloggers like me, still expect an invite Cool ?

Rashmi Gopal Rao
Rashmi Gopal Rao
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Has anyone received the voucher as yet?

God knows
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

No, Rashmi, voucher distribution hasn't started as yet, all vouchers are still intact. You can check how many have been disbursed and how many are left on the Indistatus page, scroll down a bit on the page to the particular Happy Hours tab, you will see "Remaining 200, Total 200" under the vouchers column. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread