Your top 5 traffic sources (Daily Traffic- Google Analytics)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

So I got a 413.19% boost in daily traffic yesterday. The interesting part is the top five countries visit:

iAfQ6SD.png

1: UK

2: Iran

3: United States

4: India

5: Canada

------

Traffic Source:

1. Organic Search

2. Referral

3. Direct

4: Social Media

I know a lot of Indian SEO bloggers guys say "Social media ye" and "social media woh" but nothing beats search engine traffic. Concentrate on everything rather than just promotion via social media. FB wants your money to promote your own content to your people anyways, so what's the point? I know some people benefit out of it, but there are lot of bots and fake profiles in social media networks so…

Never concentrate on just one source of traffic. and rename your photos according to your content. I hope this helps and inspires people. I did not sleep properly for a week to roll out new content and the end result is that I've got the highest daily and weekly traffic ever to be clocked by the site, with a good possibility of hitting 100k monthly pageviews. Don't just work hard, but work smart. 

What e are your top 5???

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: BORED
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Yes. Search engine is the best source of getting traffic for a website.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Me too think so... [Chuckle]

There are only 2 visits on my site yesterday, so can't say much about top 5 Tongue out

But surprisingly the visits came from Nashik..never been to the place, never knew anyone there

Koi puraani gf wagairaha, search properly.
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Rio sir NSV ko ghar mein pitwane ka puraa intezaam kar rahe hain :))

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

NSV, Yesterday I was one among "don't know how many" visits... [Wink]

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
7 years ago

You make a point - the importance of not relying on a (major) single source for traffic. Now, I guess, bloggers are over-dependent on google or social media. But, I feel, a blog will sustain on the long run only if readers start coming directly to the site by typing the URL or searching with the site name. We should focus on achieving more such readers and email/RSS subscribers.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
7 years ago

1. Direct

2. Organic

3. Social

4. Referral

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

I hardly get 150-250 visits a day. So, I'm in no position to categorize my traffic to such detailing. My first two volunteers are- Gugul Babaji and Fessbuk Chacha. [Amen]

LockSign in to reply to this thread