Unable to post on Indivine

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
7 years ago

For some reason I am unable to post new post in Indivine. I get an error code - Ragnir 

Any ideas what should I do ( Besides cursing the Indi team as suggested by error message ) 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hi Prasad, you are getting the error because either the post description is too short or it contains some special characters that's causing the trouble. Change the post description and try again.

For reference, you may go through the below list on https://www.indiblogger.in/faqs.php#indivine

List of IndiVine error codes:

• Pelendur, Faramir: The title of your post is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Gandalf, Ragnir: The description is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Legolas: Your post title appears to be a URL.
  • Mithrellas: Your post URL is invalid.
  • Ae*****r, Boromir, Caranthir, Denethor, Eowyn, Hador, Jaybird, Khim, Isildur: Missing basic information in your form submission. Solution - Sign out, sign in and try again.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
7 years ago

@amit  thanks for the help. The post description is complete till the number of characters allowed by the box. I could not find any special characters in the same.  I also tried from a different machine wondering if there was a Cache issue on this one but no good

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Then do one thing, change the title of your post (so that the post url changes). I think this time it will work.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
7 years ago

:( no success... let me send an email to Indi team....  :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread