IndiRank for August 2016 has been rolled out! Share yours :-)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Yea folks, I don't know what is the purpose of this thread... Probably it is in sync with the herd psychology... So, let's not get analytical [LMAO] and share our IndiRanks for the month of August.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

My score sheet goes like this:

Clicking Photos on the Go- 77 (Slightly improved as anticipated)

Not all who Wander are Lost- 54 (A deserving fall!)

Sigh..............

NHNT 68 - 62 Cry

And Morning Shows 30 - 47Cool

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Yo... and Cheeeoo!

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Finally got a Mozrank again. 4.1 best yet...Laughing rank is still 67 couldn't write much in the past month but hope to better now

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

63 to 73 ( thats a very good jump) . Mozrank is back to 3M. Good stuff

After converting to custom domain, my juice passing links went to 0. I need to figure out how do i make it active again. any idea?

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Marginal improvement, from last month's 73 to 77 this month. But my Mozrank dropped from 4.27 to 3.7, and so also the external juice passing links. Last month it was showing 90 and this time, it is just 2. 

Kalpana
Kalpana
from Brussels
7 years ago

How to know my rank?

Anupriya Kumari
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Just go to your dashboard and click on indirank status on the right hand side bar.....u will know your rank. In case you are a new member you will not get the rank. Your account has to be at least a month old

Anupriya Kumari
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Btw your rank is 71

Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

My indirank has fallen from 76 to 73 this month. External juice passing link score has fallen tremendously...how to improve this? Alexa rank has improved though.

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I am amsued to see-

Despite having posted nothing in July and August, my frequency of posting has been labeled as Very Good. Smile (Or is there someting sattirical here? Is Indicrawler saying, the lesser is better ?Yell )

My Alexa rank is zero. Since the remark says 'Lesser is better', I am unbeatabally ahaed of every blogger in the world (unless someone scores a negative) Heh heh...

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

dr sharda singh
dr sharda singh
from jaipur
7 years ago

I am happy with Indirank 60 first time.

Raksha Kamat
Raksha Kamat
from Bangalore