Down with 70 voting lines open

How many of you feel it unjust to be sidetracked on number count. Voice your thoughts.
Edited 7 years ago
Reason: wrong idea
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Folks with rank above 70 put efforts in their blogs too. It doesn't look good to give 1k gift voucher for such blogs and hence they lose interest. That's not fair too, you know. That discourages such bloggers and hence the quality of sponsored post is also low. Besides, its 5k voucher? that's five times more (though i feel 8k makes more sense). 

what about prior information by mail so that we could atleast get our acts together.
and secondly indirank should consider some additional rank points for chat and reviews.

Why?

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Agree with TS. 

Will Pulkit Samrat feel sidetracked and unjust if Ambani choses Shah Rukh Khan to endorse Jio and not him?

Bro. Dosti ke liye kuch bhi karega..." aisa bolne wala log kahan milta hain aaj kal...

OLX Pe search karo Tongue out

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

lol...

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

So if AITE selects bloggers for Indione that's not a problem for you (based on the same Indirank and other factors)

But if IB mentions a condition on blog contest, its an issue? cmon man

We had similar conditions for custom domain earlier remember? every contest has its rules mate

Karthik, These conditions may be great for some highly proficient ones, but I have my right of dissent. Let's see how things roll out. I know for sure I am ineligible but no harm in trying. I took van waas from FB for a year and Four months of abstinence ( tapasya) have passed, and one or two years of van was from indi might be in the offing as well. God knows, better.
All opposers, why not vouch for rank above 80.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

No problems with that, too. If advertisers and sponsors want quality, they will ask quality. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread