How do you choose a topic to write in your niche

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I am not sure what I am facing is a writers block. I wonder what topic should I write and at the same time get maximum visitors for the topic. I choose a topic and when I research using Google keyword tool I dont find much visitors searching for it. I have written posts after research and I noted they did not get the needed visitors as the topics are not much searched on.

How do you guys tackle this problem?

Thanks,Praneeth 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending

Ignore Google and write what your heart desires..... If your passion and the execution skills are well matched then they will come. Find a way to promote that works for you.

Disclaimer: I have hardly any traffic worth talking. Yet, I'm happy with what I write and I have a few regular readers.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

I'd give the 'urge to write' precedence over the 'urge to promote'... the right writing in an online universe is the one that stays meaningful for long, and thus has all the time to keep gathering readers. For instance a review of a device or a gadget will get stale except for someone looking for a review of that gadget specifically... but a post on why premium devices will continue to rule the market has a far greater universal appeal and one that stays longer. Similarly, a post on the post-Uri surgical strikes will lose its topical sheen but one that discusses the strategic value of commando raids will onviously continue to get readers for a longer time.

LockSign in to reply to this thread