Great news, Friends, .net domain for 1 full year available at just Rs 19!

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hey guys, I have a great news for you. If you are looking to buy your own custom domain for your blog, to add that professional touch to it, then there can't be a better time. Because BigRock is offering discount on .net domain.

You can now buy a .net domain from them (valid for one full year) at just Rs 19. No other charge, nothing. Only Rs 19. 

Follow this link: http://www.bigrock.in/net-fest-19 

I bought a new domain for my photography blog too Laughing 

(P.S. This is not an affiliate link. Bigrock had sent me an email last night along with this discount link, I saw it now and so thought of sharing it with you all... Yeah, I am a nice guy, thank you, thank you Tongue out Laughing)

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: wrong category
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I forgot to add that after having added the desired domain name to the cart, while checking out, they will add "Impress.ly (Free Trial)" as well as "privacy prtection" (that will cost you an additional Rs 299) to your payment. But you need not pay for them if you don't want to.

You can always deselect "Impress.ly (Free Trial)" by clicking on the "cross" sign beside it, and so also for "privacy prtection" if you don't want to pay the additional Rs 299. Then click on "proceed to payment" to pay only Rs 19 for the .net domain.

Just type in your desired domain name in the box and click "search" button. If the domain is available, click on "add" and then on "checkout" button. Once again click on "continue checkout", you will be taken to the payment page.

You will be asked to create an account on bigrock (if you don't have one already). I will suggest you not to give your true postal address there while creating your account on bigrock or your actual phone number (but give them a working phone number), or else you will start getting numerous calls and emails every day from the web designing companies Cry

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I would suggest to purchase it with privacy protection unless you can use your own office address and its phone number. Avoid having residential address put up in public. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread