Appearance in different browser

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

My blog investdunia.com is appearing perfectly in Internet explorer. But its image are not appearing properly in the home page when it is opened in google chrome or mozilla. I am using free swift theme. Bloggers, please help. My maximum visitors are opening it on chrome only.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Can you post screenshots? from both IE and Chrome from your end. Its all fine here. What's your screen resolution?

Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

My laptop screen resolution is 1600X900. Please provide mail id to send u the screenshots.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

why do you need my email to send screenshots? Just take screenshots, upload them on imgur and put the links here. 

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Screenshots are uploaded........http://imgur.com/a/U7huT 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

How did you create that PNG logo? The fonts looks pixelated, distorted. As if the original image is resized before uploading it to the side. Get it made using inkscape which is a free source software. Size it according to the dimension your theme allows. Save one as svg format and another as PNG which you will upload on the site. Dont resize the PNG. Resize the original SVG and save it as PNG. This way aliasing is avoided. SVG allows you to increase/decrease vector elements without aliasing them. 

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

I have used canva for writing and editing the picture and saved it in png.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Make it with inkscape. Resize it and save one as SVG vector file and another as PNG. The current logo, watermark and header in my website is used using coreldraw. so inkscape is good enough.

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Done with Inkscape but not working.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Then either get someone to do it for you or you can get it done in fiverr.

LockSign in to reply to this thread