Introducing a blog for movies lovers.

ANOOP YADAV
ANOOP YADAV
from Lucknow
7 years ago

I like to introduce you to my blog the Government of CinestaanA government by a true Cinizen (a person who lives in the world of cinema 24 X 7) for Cinizens and of Cinizens.  As the name suggests, it is a blog dedicated to all those who love cinema and want to share some news about it. I plan to introduce some interesting things like movie quiz (based on dialogues and names of the characters), movie reviews and suggestions about the movies of an unexplored Indian cinema.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hi Anoop. nice work. but pls understand the forum is not for people to introduce their blogs.. there are several thousand bloggers here and if each one decides to create a thread it'll never be manageable

Forum is mainly to discuss contests, or blog topics or any blogging queries.. So pls adhere to forum rules.. if you want reviews for your blog, you can post it under blog reviews section 

ANOOP YADAV
from Lucknow
7 years ago

ok thank u

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Interesting idea there... though I agree with Karthik when he says that this forum isn't for introducing your blog.

We will all like you to follow our blogs, read our posts, and comment... and then I'm sure a lot of us would return the favour. I guess this would be a faster way to introduce and promote your blog.

LockSign in to reply to this thread