Anything bothering....Freely ask why....

Ask why.....I or forum friends will answer as per their best capacity and knowledge..,,..don't be afraid and ask WHY......
Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

My nose is itching. I am not sure why. Its the left hole. Is it a human thing? 

do something or the right hole too might revolt and start itching....,
or if your nose can tolerate, heat some custard oil and put in the nose amply.....
https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.stylecraze.com/articles/amazing-benefits-of-castor-oil/%3Famp%3D1?client=safari
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Just make sure it doesn't start getting longer. :)

Soma Banik
Soma Banik
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Wow..custard oil..I did not know about it.

sorry to say i misspelt that, it was castor oil...
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I had a good laugh bout this. :D

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Mosquitoes making life miserable.. ‘ek maarao dusra aa jaata hai’ iske liye kucch upaay baba?

kuchh ni, macchardaani laga ke uske baahar soiye. Macchar will think you are inside and attempt there but you clever soul will be outside...,or give them my threatening....
Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

My son is becoming more and more naughty.... what can be done?

One incident of a naughty kid I remember witnessing in train travel. Kid was chirpy and laughing and jovial and as she was drinking water from bottle, and suddenly her mother shrieked and gave her s nice slap and kid started crying profusely. Lady's father who sat beside just gave and enquiring look at his own daughter and she retorted, " she is drinking so much water, I will get fedup taking her to bathroom." I just pitied the child.............. Just enjoy the naughtiness of child and let him grow his strength. Channelize and give adequate direction like cricket, squash etc.,...
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

That's probably teenage raging hormones. It will eventually pass and he'll sober up. Just don't let him do anything stupid and that pretty much takes care of things. 

Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

My son is 2 years old 😂😂😂

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

new kids. new generation. new technology. teenage raging hormones comes sooner than it should. Its like instant water heaters today vs half n hour waiting walla water heaters 10 years ago. 

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Just send him to me didi. :P

I know you are striving for IAS, so you have it in your hand lines to chalaaao orders. Bacche to ek din me shaant ho jaayega, I know for sure.:D
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Hahahha no I won't chalao my baccha. I'm his maasi, I will just spoil him. :P 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

How much time must a blogger spend on the social media every day?

well, that depends upon blogger to blogger. Some bloggers who want to reap monetary mileage need all the brains and acumen of latest trending tech of seo etc..and reap benefits even if they leave their blog in dormant mode and they are geek enough to get clicks etc. and earn well. Passionate bloggers can do so as per their spare time and pass time but there are bloggers like me who are active 24.7 on social media and earn nuts, as direction to earn from it is lacking.
Why!!! Rahul Gandhi wants to stand in line...!!! Why the nuts did people stop him!!! Why didn't they let him stand till infinity for 4000rs.ka khullaaa....? Did he show his ID for 4000rs. Did he fill the form for 4000rs. God knows who has answers ??
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Yes, Rahul Gandhi should have been allowed to experience waiting interminably in a queue.

kanuj sharma
kanuj sharma
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Are you guys seeing any dip in traffic after the 8th Nov announcement by Modi Jee.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Office goers and workers are anyway still out on the roads and commuting to their work-place. It is the rush of shoppers that is thinner in Delhi... and this has certainly had a good effect on the density of traffic as well as traffic-generated smog. :)

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I'm mad at indibuggers team. They aren't shortlisting me for indione projects. :( What should I do?! Dharna in front of IndiBlogger HQ? 

Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I so feel you. Same is my case, have stopped applying. And hardly anything related to beauty 😞

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Yeah true. At least they should add beauty category on indivine page, had request for this long ago. :(

Dharna is a registered tradematk of Kejriwal, not for intellectuals. Leave them for duffer politicians and their convoy. You can launch a bigger project of your own and Launch it at indi as Diptione and smash the world.
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Hahahha no riozee. We are nothing without IB

you can promote via ib. and throw 5k for us
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Rioji looks like indibuggers team saw my forum post and shortlisted me. :P

Party to banati hai..:D
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Han party ya fir pizza toh banta hai 😉

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Pizza fixed. :P

whenever we meet, god willing, pizza party on you. :D Atlast,
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

To what extent will e-wallets be useful in a post-demonetiation India? Will e-wallets be adopted by our rural population?

Rural india has a lot way to go. It will take many years after successful transitions in Metro cities. Illiteracy a hinderance. Right now ewallets are giving great opportunities.
A man approached me with his mobile and asked me 10 minutes ago, Do you know how to use paytm from mobile and I excused myself as I have never used it.
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Riozee it's very easy. Let me know if you need help with it! I use it with my net banking account or debit card.

i live on cash.. The other guy wanted to know and i couldn't be of help. One absconder was caught after several years. Though he came off free after getting caught even as his balance sheet was impeccable and his lawyers got him a verdict. His firm was engaged in searching sunk ships in the ocean for treasure. They found one with chest full of rare gold coins. This guy went missing after the find and investors of company lodged a case on him. When he was found in a hotel after many years, there was a book with him, "how to remain invisible." and a line that was underlined, "live entirely on cash." His lawyer showed that whatever that was found went for expenses incurred on finding and there were no proofs of any bank dealings. He had absconded due to fear.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Pollution is a reality... but can air purifiers really help?

best is to plants that create oxygen and inhale carbon di oxide. Airpurifire only to the extent of absorbing some elements. I would prefer plants.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I am pretty sure I am going to die alone.... then again everybody dies alone. And everybody started dying the second they were born...

yea, ultimate truth..
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

TS, How high are you? 

you mean how much drunk...
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Yeah, drunk. Since weed is illegal in India.  :P 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

That's fine. What's your question? :)

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I wanted to ask this from a long time, Why is sonam gupta bewafa? 

Because 1) Sonam Gupta is intelligent and can see through the other hidden mind of her boyfriend.......2) She just realized reading my blogpost that what would be best for her life and chose sanity over mad mad love.........3) Sonam Gupta is happy with her decision, why this nut of a wafa ka pulindaa, (note scribbler) find another or be happy for her and bless her for her decision.(utter rot).
My blogpost promotion was un-intentional.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Because she doesn't pay her taxes!

Then who isn't bewafaaa.....,would be the question...@TS
I want to ask this one question : Sonam Gupta bewafa kyon na ho.?

LockSign in to reply to this thread