Application for Google adsense

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

I have applied for Google Adsense in February 2016. That time application was rejected. Don't know why. I want to apply again this time. Can you tell me the chances of Adsense approval of my blog? Actually, I am feared of another rejection which I don't want. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Sumil Dutta
Sumil Dutta
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Suman, make sure your website is according to google's policies. You need to have a sitemap,site policy and a profile of yours on the website. My adsense account got approved on 4th time. But now that i have it i don't use it. Unless you have 50k-60k  visitors a day there is no point in having adsense.

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

I am far away of 50-60K visitors. And I guess the visitors are per month basisCry.

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

applied for google adsense. They replied following

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria: 

• It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
  • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Can anyone visit my site and help me out to fix the issues?

Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
7 years ago
Do This Things Before Apply Adsense

About Page

Adsense ke liye apply karne me sabse badi mistake ham ye karte hain ki blog ke liye About Us page nahi banate hain. Kyonki hame pata nahi hota hai ki about us page hamare blog ke liye kitna important hota hai.

Ye page reader ko batata hai ki blog ke pichhe kon hai. About page aapke or reader ke bichh me relation bhi banata hai or readers par apka bharosa bhi kayam karta hai. Isliye adsense apply karne se pehle About page jarur banaye.

Contact Us And Privacy Policy Page

Mera first time adsense reject hone ki wajah yehi page they jo maine nahi banaye they kyonki main samajh raha thaa ki ye koi jaruri chij nahi hai. Isliye main chahta hun ki aap ye galti na kare or apne blog ke Contact Us or Privacy Policy page jarur banaye.

About Us page ki tarha ye dono page ke bina bhi  ham adsense approved nahi kar sakte hain. Agar aap jaanna chahte hain ki is page me kya likhna hai toh aap mere Contact Us or Privacy Policy page dekh sakte hain.

Own Domain

Google ki policy ke anusar aap apne blogspot.com ke liye bhi adsense approved kar sakte hain.

But me apko suggest karunga ki apna khud ka domain name purchase kare or fir adsense ke liye apply kare. Kyonki agar aap own domain ke bina adsense approved kar lete hain to fir is account ke ads kisi or blog ya website par use nahi kar payenge.

Aap Godaddy se bahut hi kam rate me domain name purchase karke blog par add kar sakte hain. Domain lene ke baad kam se kam 6 mahine ke baad adsense ke liye apply kare apka blog first time me hi approved ho jayega.

Other Ads

Adsense ke liye apply kar rahe hain toh pehle aap jo bhi advertising programs use kar rahe ho unhe remove kar dijiye kyonki Google adsense un blog ko easily approved nahi karta jin par pehle se ad hote hain.

Jab aapka adsense approved ho jaaye toh aap affiliates banner ads use kar sakte hain woh bhi mere suggestion se ek se jyaada na rakhe nahi toh apka adsense account ban bhi ho sakta hai.

jampalramesh
jampalramesh
from Mancherial
7 years ago

Sir I have a blog with Adsense .now I want change domine name .if I change domine name .will it effect Adsense ?

Gaurav Tiwari
from New Delhi
7 years ago

It will not but to show ads on a different domain you will have to take approval for the new domain.

Md qureshi
from Indore
7 years ago

No any effect on your adsense but inform to the google for reverification

Tamilarasan
from Chennai
7 years ago

If you have non-hosted Adsense account, you can add as many sites you want on site authorization section. Changing domain will not affect Adsense account unless there is a policy violation found. 

If you have hosted Adsense account, submit your new domain for one time approval.

Suman kumar Gayen
Suman kumar Gayen
from Kolkata
7 years ago

@Md qureshi. Thanks for sharing the checklist. I have done all the things you have mentioned. Still, my blog is not approved.Cry

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Try to display your profile (About me) on the 'Home page'. Try to re-apply for AdSense (after few weeks or month) till you get its approval and nothing to worry even if they rejects more than four times.

Tamilarasan
Tamilarasan
from Chennai
7 years ago

To apply for an AdSense account, you don't need a custom domain. Your blog should receive at least 50 - 100 visitors per day. Make sure your blog follows all the policies before applying. Alexa rank has nothing to do with Adsense. Make sure your blog is linked Google analytics and search console. Add a privacy policy to your blog. Your site must have a neat & simple design that helps the Adsense bot crawl your site easily. No illegal/copyright content. You site should have enough content to become a publisher of Adsense which is a contextual ad network depends on content to display ads.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

There's no hard written rule that if your blog falls under minimum requirement, you will get approved. Though at one point this used to be true. At least that was the case with mine. Alas, many app makers, website owners and bloggers try to exploit adsense one end and in another genuine cases suffered due to low payout and also high use of adblock by users. Same for premium ad services too. After so many years I qualify to be in buysellads, yet they don't include me. Those points mentioned by others are just guidelines, but its up to whoever approves it. If your site really gets good traffic then you could consider selling ad space directly to companies. Mail to marketing team, show them what kind of traffic you get and offer them ad space at a decent rate according to you. I have adsense, but I've been doing direct ad sales for more than a year and that gets way more exposure for those who want to advertise and good earnings. Its basically like renting out a place. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread