Best Monetization platform for blogs????

Rahil
Rahil
from calicut
7 years ago

Friends, Please share your advice on best Monetization platform for bloggers.

Right Now i am using both google and Media.net in y blogs

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Link removed
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
7 years ago

"I spit wherever I like. I piss wherever I want. I drive on the wrong side of the road. Therefore I spam links and ignore the rules! I don't care about you or your thread. I am the douchebag blogger!"

New blogger jo abhi adsense ko lekar confuse hai ya fir jinka adsense account approved nahi ho raha hai woh blogger apne blog par CPM ad networks ke ads lagakar Adsense se jyaada income kar sakte hain.

http://qureshiinfotech.com/2016/12/best-cpm-ad-networks-programs-in-india/

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hi Qureshi, the admins have stressed enough not to post your blog links in forums. It's called shameless self promotion. Pls read the forum posting rules befor posting. Kindly don't post your blog links again. You can privately contact the above guy and send him any link you want 

Rahil
Rahil
from calicut
7 years ago

Hi Thanks Md Qureshi for your advice but kindly request you to remove those links that added below of your comment

Thanks 

Mridul
Mridul
from delhi
7 years ago

Check out payoom.com for affiliate marketing.

Mohit Arora
Mohit Arora
from Bangalore
7 years ago

If you want to go for CPM networks, you can try Adversal (will be very good if you have US/UK traffic) or AdsOPtimal (Sign Up and get $15 as joining bonus).

Another thing you can try is going for Affiliate Marketing. ShareASale has worked well for me!

LockSign in to reply to this thread