New IndiVine Submission Page

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey folks,

We've replaced the earlier IndiVine submission system - hopefully this will be easier to use, and of course, mobile friendly. We've also gotten rid of several bugs that were inherent with the old system. Having said that, since this is rebuilt without using any of the old code, it'll probably have a refreshingly new set of bugs for us to discover. Laughing

https://www.indiblogger.in/submit

Hope you all like it!

1-20
21-35
Replies 1 to 20 of 35 Descending
excellant

Hi,

I am not able to submit my latest Post on this new submission Page thru' your link.. Can you please look into the matter and reply to me soon?

Sreedhar

Vishnu Kant Maurya
from Varanasi
7 years ago

Yes, I'm also facing the same problem

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Mr.Sreedhar, could you please give me the link you are trying to submit? Thank you!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Sreedhar, @Vishnu - I see that you both have submitted posts since then, I'm assuming the trouble you were having has been resolved. Smile

Dr. Rekha Rani
Dr. Rekha Rani
from Pune
7 years ago

Yes, This IndiVine submission system is simple and mobile friendly. Thank you Renie.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Awesome!

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
7 years ago

Looks good

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Amazing!!!!

Indranil Mutsuddi
Indranil Mutsuddi
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Cant post my latest posts Cry

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Indranil - looks like you've switched to SSL, and your IB profile still had the old non-ssl version. I've updated your profile for you, could you please try now?

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thanks Renie for make it simplified. The problem I am facing now in Youtube video's submission. Here our channel address should come first before the video link, but this is not the way youtube works. If I am providing new video link here, I must have to first write channel address and than video link, but the problem is users will not be redirected to that video, they are redirected to the channel home page.

Indiblogger is using the actual address of youtube not the customised name what we have given to the youtube channel.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Vivek, we've just rolled out a fix for Youtube video submission - it should work now, please let me know if there are any issues!

Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thanks Renie, now it's look good. Cool

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
7 years ago

Tried it and loving it!

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
7 years ago

It keeps saying "Your post must originate from one of your blogs" although it is from the same blog...

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Jitadiya, I've updated your profile as well, it should work now! Smile

Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thanks Renie... it is smooth now...

Prakash B Hegade
Prakash B Hegade
from Hubli
7 years ago

The new avatar is totally comfortable! :-) 

Richa Shailendra
Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
7 years ago

It looks cool :) But am trying to submit a post and it keeps saying 'Your post must originate from one of your blogs:' I tried both, submitting the link manually as well as clicking on the link via quick submit on the right side, so don't know what is the problem here...helppppp :D

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Richa, I'm guessing you're trying to submit a link with the blogspot.com version. Since your blog URL on IB is blogspot.in, it won't work. You'll need to change the blogspot.com to blogspot.in in your IndiVine URLs.

Mahaveer Jain
Mahaveer Jain
from Bharatpur
7 years ago

New design is awesome. good luck

Aman Mourya
Aman Mourya
from New Delhi
7 years ago

new desing is really awsome and i am enjoying it

Ankit
Ankit
from Bangalore
7 years ago

thanx.. :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

How about having a quick button linking to IndiVine on the submitted page along with the share buttons?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Arti, you mean a link to the homepage of IndiVine?

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes, I was looking for it to check out other posts after submitting my own.

Rajeev Moothedath
Rajeev Moothedath
from Bangalore
7 years ago

same problem as Richa Shailendra Please solve at the earliest-"

Says "Your post must originate from one of your blogs: http://www.hrdian.blogspot.in http://rajeevianlinesandverses.blogspot.in/http://corporatepoem.blogspot.in" even when correct link has been given

I am not able to submit my post

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Richa, Rajeev, Bhanumathy, could you please try now? The system should automatically change your URL to the correct blogspot version, so submissions should work!

Rajeev Moothedath
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thank you Renie. Problem solved and I am now able to post

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Great, thanks for letting us know! :-)

Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Thanks so much Renie, thou art most helpful :) I just submitted a post and it works smoothly :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I have added my youtube channel. guess its been under moderation for a while. kindly approve :)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Karthik, sorry, just saw this... I see your channel has been approved. :-)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hey Renie, my blog is http://cricketwise.blogspot.in/ but when I submit a post it says that the post must originate from http://cricketwise.blogspot.com/

I had submitted a post on the 26th but did not encounter this problem.

Kindly check the issue (For now I manually changed .in to .com in my post link during the submission).

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey DS, could you try now please?

DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago
Will try when I publish my next post!
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

@DS No post about 8 wickets in 19 balls as yet? SurprisedLaughing