Looking for contributor :)

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

Hi guys,I have two contributor as of right now excluding myself. They have been really busy lately and was wondering if anyone else out there are interested in contributing any articles to any of the category on my site.I'll give full credits including link-back to your blog. This is a great way to increase traffic to your blog and increase your google page rank as well as my site are heavily linked from big sites as well as have a large readerships.Interested? Let's talk :)Regards,AliaskMamu.com

Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
Manish Muralidharan
Manish Muralidharan
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

would lik to help u out. Get back to me with the details if u like my writting style. (check that on my blog)

Regards,

Manish

well..check out my blog and do let me know if you are interestedSmile

thanks and regards

chithira

Manish Muralidharan
Manish Muralidharan
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

@ Ali: ur site has got a very little reader base. Hope its more of SEO that u need!!!

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

Hi Chithira, i'll definately checkout your blog now.---------Hi Manish, considering July 2009 when the blog fully launched, I do not think its reader base is the issue... I am sure within the next 6 months i'll pick up much more than this. I am using google analytics to monitor activities and so far within 6 weeks of launch, things seems to be great on my end. As far as the SEO is concerned, any suggestions? I thought my SEO was good so far.. please advise :)

Manish Muralidharan
Manish Muralidharan
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hey Ali,

I too don't have any idea on SEO or getting the spiders and bots to crawl on ur site more.

Maybe, with time, u can pick up. I didn't know it was  a recent start-up.

Well, all the best anyways.

Regards

Manish

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

thanks Manish :) I did get google to start crawling and trying to create partnership link exchanges with other media site.. let's see how things goes :)

Manish Muralidharan
Manish Muralidharan
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hmmm. Thats good for the start. Giving ur site the required exposure thru good marketting is the next step. Get people to nitice ur site, comment on it and spread the word. For that, u would have to come up with some good marketting strategy!!!

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

location location location, that only works for realestate, I strongly believe the same concept applies for web-property as well.. once I set the ground with link-exchanges with some top sites then surely I can see changes in traffic :)

Moumita
Moumita
from Los Angeles
14 years ago

HI Ali, Check my blog too. Don't understand all this SEO things and google crawling. But would be interested to have some more traffic to my blog. 

Thanks.

http://cocktailfrogtales.blogspot.com/

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

This all seems so great. Currently I have few big desi sites linking to askMamu.com through banner ads. I am also running a facebook campaign targeted toward USA, Canada and UK. As I've already getting 750+ unique visitors from India alone. Google is already indexing as also few other sites is doing ping backs.

If you want your blog to have a higher search ranking, then you need to get links from a good visited site. AskMamu is more than a blog, its a complete mens entertainment portal. Here is how we can help each others out: You write an article on any of the category covered on the website and on the article it self, at the end of it, i'll give full credits to you.. in this manner:"First Last Name is an independent blogger from Delhi, India. He is a freelance writer and author of the blog NAME OF THE BLOG. <-- that would be linked to your blog.. To contact First Last Name, email: first_last_name@site.com"

That way, when google crawls again (which it does every 24 hours) it will pick your website and within 72 hours your website will be indexed in google and points will be added toward your PageRank of Google.Its a win-win situation for all. I get visitors, give them contents, they read your work, visit your blog -- you gain readership... and poitnts toward PageRank.Let me know what you guys think.

Regards,Ali -Mamu!

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

Anyone interested in this offer? Free publicity and better search ranking is priceless ;) remember that! Cool

Paritosh Kumar
Paritosh Kumar
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Ali,

Dude... I dunno if I am sure about contributing content to ur site, but I must say that the site is cool!! I read some of the articles and man, were they awesome!

Nice that you guys have created this site.

Paritosh

Fiction and Life

Paritosh the Geek

Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
14 years ago

Hi Ali,

Check Out My Blog. If you Like my way of writing, Then I will definately Help you out. Im having one contributor For my blog. here is my Blog Check it out GadgetCage .

Cheers

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

thanks Paritosh... Siddartha, great site.. it reminds me of my othe project called YUMZ.net email me and perhaps we can talk further.

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
14 years ago

Yea Ali.  Thnq.  Yea can you gimme ur e-mail Id 

Kishore Dwarakanath
Kishore Dwarakanath
from Mysore
14 years ago

Great idea, and i really can afford some traffic. Do check out me blog and tell me if i meet your requirements:p. good site going, keep it up!

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

considering you have movie reviews, i might be able to contribute to that end. Let me know.

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

Hi Aditya, email me please... mamu@askmamu.com I dont know how to contact you as you do not have contact info on your blog.

Ali
Ali
from New York City
14 years ago

Great guys.. thanks for everyones interest. I am looking for contributors for the following category:

Movie & Music Reviews (Bollywood or Hollywood)Technology (Like like mobile phones, laptop, computers.. any kind of gadgets)Money & Power (like jobs, self help, intellectual, stock market, money... etc)Men's Fashion (or what Man can buy for women.. etc)If you guys are interested, let me know by email or reply here for the above categories. I'll ensure full credits + link back to your website.Regards,Ali

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

movie reviews:

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

LockSign in to reply to this thread