7 years ago

Guys please tell me about monetising 

I want to know the all process of monetising a blog 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

There are so many guides on the internet. Some of them written by bloggers who have achieved success in it. Its not something easy to type it in one go in an online forum. Its something you'll need to google and read various guides. Monetising sites is not as straightforward as selling things or services. All depends on the location of traffic, website quality, etc. So once you start reading enough material on the internet you'll eventually figure it out. 

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

Thank you so much bro 

Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
7 years ago

Yes, various sources for monetising your blog like as adsense, adnow, Propeller ads, Amazon native ads etc.

But all of this Adsense is best and easy ads program for blogging income

Shubhankar Sharma
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

What I should do to start monetising ?

Astha Goel
Astha Goel
from Jaipur
7 years ago

Apply for adsense after making sure that your website has all legitimate original and family safe content. Again, you need to have good number of posts if its a blog. After google gets your application, they will analyse your website and accordingly approve your account. So the basic funda is, have proper original content. Because google penalises for duplicate content.  

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

Thank you so much mam for such kinda useful information , actually I m very new here so I was just trying to clear the things now I will move to my content after will think about it 

Thank you 

Tamilarasan
Tamilarasan
from Chennai
7 years ago

These are the posts that could help you to monetize your blog. Choose the best performing types CPC/CPM

No SSP. No advertising. 

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

Thank you so much , it was really relevant information 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yes. Keep on walking, and keep on blogging (with original content and active contribution), everything will be monetized automatically.

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

Thank you 

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yeah, don't forget to return to your home upon walking for a certain distance...

LockSign in to reply to this thread