Locked Request for collaborations

Bhavna Rana
Bhavna Rana
from Gurgaon
7 years ago
Hey. Anyone interested in collaborations? I'm starting out a new Indian Culture, Travel, Events, Photography and pop culture related blog called culturalbeats. I'm looking for support to populate the same in exchange for back links to your own blog as well as paid promotion through my social pages. If interested. Please mail me at keep up to beat at gmail dot com. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!! :)
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

This is called shameless self promotion.  Everyone has a blog here and wishes to do collaborations to earn a quick buck But if all 5K+ ppl start posting a thread will there be an end?

Second you hv to build a brand. You are just starting out. You have to build your Domain authority, Page Rank, have a high ranking, increase your followers and then even think about collaborations

These things takes min 5-6 months depending on your niche.. So my piece of advise.. focus on content before asking out for collaborations . Your less DA will not help anyone even if you give a do-follow

Bhavna Rana
Bhavna Rana
from Gurgaon
7 years ago
That's your opinion buddy. You're thinking like a blogger. I'm thinking like a publisher. I'd rather collaborate with writers for whom it's easy to write, content being their strength. I have a vision for my own Brand / website and my strength is paid media promotions. That takes practice and experience as well. Having done that for others. I want to do that for myself now. And I'm open to others getting their due credit and traffic in collateral. Tell me how that's shameless?
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

I would like to do

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Thread Closed. Please follow the rules. 

LockThis topic is locked.