IndiBlog rank display

Raj Shekhar
Raj Shekhar
from Pune
14 years ago

hi friends,

My indiblog rank has been given as 51. however, iam unable to save and view the changes to the html code which has been given and even after tryin multiple times to save and view the changes,iam unable to do so.

Please help me....in case anyone of u is able to see my indiblog rank widget displayed on my blog page plz let me know ....

thanks and awaiting a help....mail me at rgajavilli@gmail.com

http://merikahaaniblogskizubaani.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Dharumi
Dharumi
from Madurai
14 years ago

hi

my prob is the very same one that has been told by mr raj shekhar.

awaiting help........... sam

Rakesh Vanamali
Rakesh Vanamali
from Ooty
14 years ago

Click on the Indirank Wigdet link on Renie's intro of Indirank 4 (or use http://www.indiblogger.in/widgets.php) to arrive on the Indi Rank 4 widget page.

Once there click on the dropdown (in case of more than one blogs) below the Select your blog to get your widget and then click on the Get Widget button!

Widgets of 5 colours should come up now with their corresponding codes...... copy and paste any one of them onto ur blogs.

Hope this helps

Dharumi
Dharumi
from Madurai
14 years ago

no.....since when i paste the url, it says that the url is not proper .

dont know what to do.

thanks

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Rakesh actually helped some others out in another thread, so I'm going to quote him. Hope it works for you!

If you use blogger, do the following -

After signing into blogger, please click on layout and add gadget, after which U need to click on HTML/JavaScript option (perhaps 3rd from above).

In the space that opens up, paste the html code and save it!

Ur Widget is ready for display now!

Hope this helps!

hey this really helps

thanq

Mahalakshmi Parthasarathy

Dharumi
Dharumi
from Madurai
14 years ago

hello anwin

when i click html - comes all the codes. but where to post that given html there?

LockSign in to reply to this thread