World Sudoku & Puzzle Championships - 2017 - Bangalore, India

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi all,

I used to be active here and I also used to actively maintain my own blog. Those of you who remember me will know that my blog was a place where I posted puzzles I created, and that I am a regular competitor in Sudoku and Puzzle competitions on the International circuit.

Its been a while since I've posted here, because I've gotten further and further involved in the Puzzle community which has kept me pretty busy. However, there is something I want to bring to the attention of the general blogging network here just to see if someone is interested in what we are doing. 

There are a lot of things I am involved in these days. I organize the National Sudoku & Puzzle Championships, I continue to construct puzzles but nowadays I submit them to GM Puzzles, a USA based company which has a regular puzzle blog and publications. I have recently been appointed as the Director of the World Puzzle Federation (WPF). But the reason I am making this post is something else I am involved in - the World Sudoku and Puzzle Championships 2017. 

Logic Masters India, the Indian representatives of the WPF, won the bid to host the Championships and will be doing so here, in Bangalore, from the 15th to the 22nd of October. I am one of the core organizers for this event. We are looking for partners, be it social outreach, media, sponsorship, pretty much anything. We have a good idea of what we need and what we can do which I can share, and our sole motive is to reach out to Indians and spread awareness and interest using this event. If anyone is interested in some way please reply here or drop me an email at prasanna16391@gmail.com.

This post is not fully blogging related in the usual sense, so I've checked with the admin team if it can be posted. All of this started for me with a puzzle blog though so maybe that's a chain of relevancy. 

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Changing Category as per a suggestion. Feel free to move it back if it violates rules.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I puzzled even more after reading this thread :P.

Congrats for the post of the 'Director of the World Puzzle Federation (WPF)'. 

Anyhow, you need to change the right category to reflect this thread in IB Forum, so, that other interested bloggers can see, read and move on.

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

What category do you suggest?

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Change from General & Off topic to Indiblogger or Content & Inspiration etc.

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Done. Thanks HR. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread