My blog in Hindi want to convert in english

dhananjay
dhananjay
from pune
7 years ago

I have study in reginal language, so I am not fluent with english. Thats why I make my blog in hindi. But now I am so seek of it with this language. google send me daily 200+ visitors. And there search keywords like mai apana bijnesh kause karu pese kamane ke to tka ghar bethe bijness thok ki dukan online like this daily hundreds of visitors visit my blog. I dont want this low class visitors. yesterday I deleted 40 hindi articles. and now I am going write this article again in english language. any one help me to check grammer this articles. I give you do follow backlink. -no ssp-

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Aap Google ke Hindi ko bhi confuse kar rahe ho...vo Hindi words ko English me convert karne ke liye Google ke teacher ke paas jaana hoga.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

What India needs today are bloggers writing in Hindi and other regional languages. There is a lot of scope here... this is because the number of readers for regional languages is constantly increasing with the increase in penetration of technology and the internet. But then, I guess it is always good to write in a language where you're able to express your thoughts well. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread