Let's predict exact date of contest launch...

Let's predict contest launch date....... Blogger who hit's bull's eye get's a 2k bonus voucher.... from Indiblogger....

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
my prediction : 5th May
HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I think many bloggers would have so far forgot the 'contest' word itself Laughing,  in this prediction also?

27th...

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I have done typo-error as 27th for 17th...can I get the contest voucher for Bull eye from IB even with typo as 1k voucher :P

hahaha, you will get 2 one thousand rupee notes that govr has banned.
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hee heee heeee....No problem with old notes…chalega...will exchange them from Mitron Laughing - technical aadmi hai.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

20th, probably?

When even press releases are hard to come by, a contest seems unlikely. Undecided

Trump is busy bombing....., let's see if trump campaigns for his masquerade at at Indi.., prizes would be a mother of bomb drop at your choiciest location....
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Haa haaa haaa...Not Trump but their Admin will create war smartly between two using their weakness point, later sell the weapon , bulk deal cleverly, manipulate the news, show humanitarian, be superpower, put their own patriotism citizen to worst than a stanger life, let live others to harsh than kingdom pattern in the name of republic/democratic, live unhappily to continue the same every now and then. Haa haaa haaa...

Pawan BoyLazy
Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
7 years ago

31st may

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

After the results of the next general elections (2019) get declared

very soon they too will come...
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hmmm, in any case the writing is on the wall who is coming to retain power 😆

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Today? Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Fingers crossed :D

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
7 years ago

Yayayay... Thanks, Renie. Laughing

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

What is the last date to submit our entries, Renie Wink

abhi to party shuru hui hai....:)
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

09 May... the Taurean month is always a great foundation for contests. Moreover, what is better than writing posts for contests during the hot summer days? :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread