Shubhankar Sharma
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

lets share our ranks

1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Ascending

I started blogging from september 2016, from that time it was 50, in March this year it went down to 46, yesterday to my surprise it was 65.

Saurabh Jindal
Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

My IR is 76. 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hey IB, when will june indirank be out. month is almost getting to a close

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
6 years ago

June Indirank is not out. is it? I have been waiting, because I worked quite hard last month....

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Btw there was a big Moz update .. Saw my DA increase to 16 :) What's your DA?

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Stuck at 80, but not updated since Mar'17. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Its not March 17.. only the below numbers are not updated. But the rank was updated in May second week..So ur 80 is as of May only.

Nalini Dutta
Nalini Dutta
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Is the May Indi Rank out yet?

Srinivasan
from Chennai
6 years ago

Not yet. But why is my IndiRank stuck to Mar'17? Undecided

Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
6 years ago

Can somebody help me with Alexa rank and Moz rank? 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Hi Jensy,

I do not have that much deep knowledge about Alexa rank and Moz rank but can share my limited understanding:

1. To improve your Alexa rank, install the Alexa toolbar for google chrome or mozila firefox and keep visiting your blog. You will notice that gradually in the next few days, your alexa rank will improve. You can see your  alexa rank (India stats) and worldwide rank on the toolbar itself. And probably it also depends on the number of backlinks to your blog. 

2. For improving your Moz Rank, you will have to get quality backlinks (that too do-follow backlinks) from other sites to your blog by commenting on other blogs (meaningful, genuine comments i.e.) or by doing guest posting on other blogs. There is a particular thread here, you can find it on Indi forum where you can ask if someone is interested in having a guest post on their blog. 

By submitting your blog to social bookmarking sites too (like Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Delicious etc), your website can gain quality backlinks and a decent amount of traffic as well.Additionally if you think that your Moz Rank isn't being reported correctly, you can follow this step, Srikanth Ramakrishnan had long back shared this tip here on Indiblogger:

Visit: moz.com/researchtools/ose/

enter your blog url;

once it loads, click on the Just Discovered link on the left.

If you don't see anything; do the following:

Head to Bitly.com

Create a bit.ly of a few posts and share the link.

Alternatively, head to buffer.com and share the link and try and get atleast one click for each link.

Go back to the Moz Open Site Explorer after 6 hours and check the Just Discovered Tab.

Wait for the next month's Moz update.

Tennyson
Tennyson
from Cochin
6 years ago

Why is the IndiRank Status showing only the data until March?

Jensy George
from Chennai
6 years ago

Mine too, Tenny!

Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
6 years ago

It is two years plus that I have been blogging. I have one domain which ends with .photos and it has not been indexed or ranked (whatever by MOZ ) yet. So no moz rank. So hanging on 60.

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
6 years ago

May month's rankings have still not been updated.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Been a bit busy lately so checked my rank after three months today. Surprised that it was at 80 inspite of the first post this month going out last week and the last one in mid-April. Then I was even more surprised to see my rank at 85 last month.

Ned to get back into the blogging spirit.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Blogging spirit! I like that. :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Mine is 81Smile

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

I am not sure frequency of posting matters too much when it comes to IB rank (It matters but not too much)your moz score, alexa score, backlinks etc matters in IB Rank

Shh... it's a secret grandma recipe :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Back to 81... I guess the rank goes down if frequency of posting on the blog suffers. The first two months of this years were my non-writing months.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

Renie,

Why is my Indirank still at 50? That was last month. A lot happened after the time you assigned a rank to my blog last. Please look into this and oblige.

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Same here. From 4 posts in March it has gone to 28 posts in April with the A to Z challenge. But indirank has remained the same at 76. I've raised a ticket. 

58 chale giye, now i just have to reverse the places or numbers to make it a good presentable 85. Alexa is being said i don't have alexa. But I had it all along. Mujhse kyaa bhool hui jo Alexa mujhe chod gayi.....
Dipanwita Chakraborty
Dipanwita Chakraborty
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I reached 80 this month from 77. The April A-Z challenge must be the reason for the rise. But I am happy cz I was stuck at 77 since ages. 

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Congratulations !

A to Z challenge is trending now days 😉

Btw sounds good about your growth 

I wish I could achieve 80 or more than 80 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Yes, frequency of writing does matter. Congrats! :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Came down from 77 to 72 last month. wanted to go above 75 ( which is IB's min criteria for lot of special camapigns, this is jus my guess based on UC news mail of 75 min rank)

so worked hard, built backlinks, wrote good quality posts and now back to 76 (huge sigh of relief)

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Congratulations bro !

I am also eligible for uc news media with 73, I think 70 is min critera for special campaign 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Lovely! :)

Subroto
from Brisbane
6 years ago

How do you build backlinks?

Shubhankar Sharma
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago