Backlinks Creator Tool Suggestions?

Abhishek  Dharmik
Abhishek Dharmik
from Jabalpur
6 years ago

I'm looking for proven and tested dofollow backlinks creator tool which are available for free. If you have any one of those in mind then please share it. That will surely be helping me a lot. Also if you have any alternative way for creating good quality backlinks then please share it. 

P.S. I know commentluv thing, and Guest posting. 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Do follow back links creator? u mean spam links like u did in the previous 2 threads?

Abhishek Dharmik
from Jabalpur
6 years ago

Hmmm..  nope!

BY the way found one but that's paid.

And yeah!, I corrected my mistake and that's the reason why putting this question. Don't you see... 

Abhishek  Dharmik
Abhishek Dharmik
from Jabalpur
6 years ago

Looks like nobody gonna help! All people are just saying and discussing about those 2 spammy threads which was later updated but I can't manage to delete those threads. Well, people here need someone to make fun of. I saw the chat. (That oxygen thing) well. Event event blogger put lots of efforts in making their blog big. And they manage to bring their links on the top till the event appears and that's the thing. Well, doesn't look like you guys will understand that....

Make fun of rather than supporting and that's how you will gonna make World a better place... 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Google hates "artificial" backlinks. Your spam score will increase. Even if dofollow is given , it'll not increase ur DA or search positioning and end of the day your blog ranks will be at its lowest

Write lengthy articles (1000 word+), interlink posts, of course guest posts as well and approach manufacturers and inform them about your positive product review and ask if they can be featured in their site. Event blogging is Hit or Miss. there are guides for that. Go through that

Abhishek  Dharmik
Abhishek Dharmik
from Jabalpur
6 years ago

Thanks man. Will keep these key points in mind... ;) 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

@sorcerer another spam attack...............

Abhishek  Dharmik
Abhishek Dharmik
from Jabalpur
6 years ago

Hehehe call him now too... Make him realize 😂😂😂✌️✌️✌️

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Well, incompetent morons ruin the internet and don't earn money out of it other than pennies at the end of the day. This is why blogging is the skill of the few and others should just get a day job. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread