Locked Looking to Interview Top Bloggers

Shreya Dutta
Shreya Dutta
from Kolkata
5 years ago

Hi Bloggers, 

We have a section on our blog in which we conduct interviews. This time, we want to inspire our readers by letting them read the views of top bloggers. If you are a blogger with an inspiring story, please connect with me. I would like to read your story and help you share the same with our readers. 

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Replies 1 to 19 of 19 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Well, Indiblogger had IBA2017 where they plan to put a paragraph about how they started and all that. I would suggest looking beyond bloggers. Another type of content makers like travel vloggers, youtubers, streamers. We have a lot of game streamers in India. There are also those who won the FBAI 2017 awards, too! They're all a contact away. 

Category changed to the relevant section. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Interview Sorc - he is the topmost blogger we have here.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

No. I am a n00b who is just going along for the ride. 

Richa T
Richa T
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Hi Shreya,

Have a look at my blog *snip* No SSP. 

Shreya Dutta
Shreya Dutta
from Kolkata
5 years ago

Hello Richa, 

Your blog is very interesting. Can you send me an email? I would surely like to hear your views. 

My blog is getting the rank to be sold off as an antique piece I think.
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Hello RioZee, 

Your blog is very interesting. Can you send me an email? I would surely like to hear your views. 

I'm happy to be interviewed. My blog is actually extremely interesting.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Yes. I concur - RioZee and SloWord are two of the most interesting bloggers on circuit - both are acomplished authors as well. While, the former has written numerous short stories, the latter has written a play. I am looking forward to the day they author a book together - RioZee's rustic charm will be the ideal foil for SloWord's suavity and finesse.

You still hopin' for this? I don't see it happening. I'm too lazy.

J Srinivas
J Srinivas
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Not a top blogger at all but write with my heart.

Author Sara Khan
Author Sara Khan
from Lucknow
5 years ago

Hey Shreya,

Not counting myself in top list but yes I have two blogs, you can have a look.

<no links allowed - blogs can be found from user profile>

Lubaina Sadriwala
Lubaina Sadriwala
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Hey Shreya,

Check us out.

Hi madam can you please visit my blog and please give your opinion that how much you like my blog .plz..

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Mod Note: Rather than telling her to read your blog, suggest bloggers you know are good bloggers. You people are a part of the community so don't be so self centred. True top bloggers are reffered by others and not by themselves. I am sure most of you are responsible people enough to refrain from SSP. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

That's rather easy. Shreya just has to read through the list of winners from Indiblogger Awards and her job is done. The rest aren't yet worthy enough, I guess. :)

I am not recommending anyone. And my blog is the silliest thing since pet rocks, hasn't won any awards and has a very low IndiRank ( or IndiScore, as I like to call it). CLearly, i don't know enough about blogging to recommend a "top blogger".

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Only top bloggers? What about the rest of us?

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

I think you should interview Mr. Passey. He is India's no.1 blogger in terms of career prize money earnings.

Ankita Arora
Ankita Arora
from MUMBAI
5 years ago

Hi Shreya, do check us out at <find on profile>

I wouldn't term us as a Top Blog, but we definitely put our heart & soul into our work. Would be great to connect with you :)

Shruti
Shruti
from Nuremberg
5 years ago

Hey there! I'm new on IndiBlogger and not sure what a top blog constitutes of. However, I think I have quite an inspiring story and blog and would love to be featured in your blog! Thanks!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Thread locked since this is just baiting SSP. Too bad bloggers don't get recommend other blogs. Folks need some community spirit beyond the times of complaining about plagiarism and whenever contests come up. Thy should not be SO self-centered. 

LockThis topic is locked.