Speculating

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

You have asked us to speculate with a image of what looks like black coffee and bread, so do we look forward for "chai pe charcha?Cool"

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Asha Seth
Asha Seth
from Mumbai, India
5 years ago

I have a feeling it has something to do with feminist anti-social issues prevailing in the country at large, especially now. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

So cryptic. What is this all about?

Quite possibly, I have missed some link somewhere...

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

Arvindji, join the club, we are kind of indi-sea

vivek
vivek
from Lucknow
5 years ago

I think it will be all about what we can do for women empowerment? 

Ms arora
Ms arora
from Ludhiana
5 years ago

Eager to know more about it

Tanmay Jain
Tanmay Jain
from Jaipur
5 years ago

Probably feminism. Ironically feminism doesn't like to be labelled with pink yet when pink is shown everyone thinks feminism.

"Pink" does not always has to indicate a side of women only, it is not solely a woman's color, it can bear several other indications as well it can be regarding a trend or the beginning of something. Too eager to know the hidden meaning of such a creative title!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

New pink panther cartoons!

Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

Cool lets tickle people pink with the cartoons.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

There were two pink panther movies, too!

Setu
Setu
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Pink color also signifies 'tenderness' and 'senstivity'. Tenderness of a child is beyond comparison, of which society is largetly insenstive in current scenario. Is it anything related crimes our children are subjected to?

Akash Deep Singh
Akash Deep Singh
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Well I believe pink has many colours to signify in itself. It resembles a sense of content...a sense away from  a egativee inquisitive nature..it resembles the female part of life..docile yet strong and deterministic...cool yet ambitious and aggressive...it also signifies love...so there are quite a many parallels... #mypointofview #justathought

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Is it on pink film or we have to give some extra information about pink colour. 

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

why is it that we think tenderness is exclusive for kids.? the compassionate divine feminine is tender towards everyone. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Obviously, its related to roohafza, rose syrup, rose milk. C'mon, folks! Everybody loves them. Except for the diabetic folks. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread