Speculating

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

You have asked us to speculate with a image of what looks like black coffee and bread, so do we look forward for "chai pe charcha?Cool"

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Ascending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Obviously, its related to roohafza, rose syrup, rose milk. C'mon, folks! Everybody loves them. Except for the diabetic folks. 

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

why is it that we think tenderness is exclusive for kids.? the compassionate divine feminine is tender towards everyone. 

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Is it on pink film or we have to give some extra information about pink colour. 

Akash Deep Singh
Akash Deep Singh
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Well I believe pink has many colours to signify in itself. It resembles a sense of content...a sense away from  a egativee inquisitive nature..it resembles the female part of life..docile yet strong and deterministic...cool yet ambitious and aggressive...it also signifies love...so there are quite a many parallels... #mypointofview #justathought

Setu
Setu
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Pink color also signifies 'tenderness' and 'senstivity'. Tenderness of a child is beyond comparison, of which society is largetly insenstive in current scenario. Is it anything related crimes our children are subjected to?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

New pink panther cartoons!

Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

Cool lets tickle people pink with the cartoons.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

There were two pink panther movies, too!

"Pink" does not always has to indicate a side of women only, it is not solely a woman's color, it can bear several other indications as well it can be regarding a trend or the beginning of something. Too eager to know the hidden meaning of such a creative title!

Tanmay Jain
Tanmay Jain
from Jaipur
5 years ago

Probably feminism. Ironically feminism doesn't like to be labelled with pink yet when pink is shown everyone thinks feminism.

Ms arora
Ms arora
from Ludhiana
5 years ago

Eager to know more about it

vivek
vivek
from Lucknow
5 years ago

I think it will be all about what we can do for women empowerment? 

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
5 years ago

Arvindji, join the club, we are kind of indi-sea

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

So cryptic. What is this all about?

Quite possibly, I have missed some link somewhere...

Asha Seth
Asha Seth
from Mumbai, India
5 years ago

I have a feeling it has something to do with feminist anti-social issues prevailing in the country at large, especially now. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread