https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/mobiistar-india

1-20
21-40
Replies 1 to 20 of 40 Descending
Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
5 years ago

No doubt that the subject is very interesting. Memories frozed in a photo frame.

Intresting topic ..

PritZ
PritZ
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Wrote an exclusive post and participated in the cotest!  Good selfie cameras are solo travelers' best friends! Wish me luck! 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

All the best! :)

Sandhya Sharma
Sandhya Sharma
from Jaipur
5 years ago

I also participated for the first time, wish me Good Luck !

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

good luck to all , i will try. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

I got a mail on this in the weekend. I thought I will take 2-3 days to remember which are the selfies I have. Today thought of one and looked at the deadline. Its today. Thought I will skip. Thought there would be an extension. But till evening I saw, no signs of an extension and number of entries crossing 100. So decided to pull my act together and submit. So participating in 5th successive contest after return to contests.

Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Great! I didn't notice it too. And yes the deadline was too soon and I managed to spare some time during my work hours to get this done! But then that is what contests are all about! Laughing

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Lovely... must remember to read your post. All the best! :)

Supe
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
5 years ago

Guys just one day extension pls.. it was too soon

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Wow. Before the last 12hours, there were only around 70 entries and now it is 150! Surprised

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

I remember I wrote this post at breakneck speed, doddled on my Surface Pro4 faster than I thought I could, and submitted this post by afternoon and was able to go on a movie and dinner date with Specky. What a day! :)

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
5 years ago

You must be kidding! It looks like you must have done years of research on selfies to come up with that post 😉 

Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Hahahaha. Laughing

Can anyone please answer my little  silly qquestion - We click many selfie but why we post any one selected selfie only ?

@Arvind passey sir , @srinivasan bro ,@Nandhini C madam  , @pritz madam  , @Aditi kapur Madam , @Tf carthik bro, @Karthik  bro , @Jyotimoysarkar bro please give your best to answer my question.

Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Because that is what the contest asks for. 

We all have that one selfie that has captured a precise, perfect moment and frozen it in time forever. A selfie that still reminds us of the emotions we felt, the smells in the air, the people we shared it with, etc., etc.

Show us that selfie. Tell us why you like it so much and what it really means to you. 

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Really first time i have a huge fear that it is a tech blog , how can i write?But anyway started to write & got some innovative points & manage to write a blog for #contest. Thanks indiblogger team for nice contest. 

Selfie maina lali aaz , selfie maina lali aaz . #DhinchakPooja ..😜😝. 

Puneet Bansal
Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
5 years ago

Hi Team, when are we announcing the winners of the Selfies contest on Instagram? Also the winners for the onground activity of Selfie Stories?

Dr Jenifer Sayyed
from Delhi
5 years ago

My team won the onground activity

Dr Mandira
Dr Mandira
from New Delhi
5 years ago

@Puneet  No one is eligible to defeat you on Instagram Cool

Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
5 years ago

Lol.. thanks @Mandira .. wanted to check for the onground activity too Tongue out

umang
umang
from faridabad
5 years ago

I see many fake likes too on many entries..

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Fake likes? What are these? 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Is it too early to start clamouring for declaration of results? I mean, this is the season for results, you see... from NEET to JEE to every possible entrance test this is the time for results and counselling. So why not the same for the Mobiistar contest/s? :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Sir, do lend your support for the expedited results for PTE contests as well. That happened before this and greater public good is likely to come of that.

Puneet Bansal
Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
5 years ago

I Second that, onground activity winners are yet to be declared :)

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

But we must have to know. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Know what? The less one knows, the better he/she sleeps Tongue out Ignorance is bliss

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

not any clue also getting 

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Hello, my content  ''A selfie keeps away -unhappiness '' not came in this contest list. What's the problem? 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

'not came'?

1-20
21-40
LockSign in to reply to this thread