Starting my blogging with indiblogger

Aslam Khan
Aslam Khan
from Assam
5 years ago

I am a newbie. I like to know what is the difference between Indivine and IndiSpire? Also if I want to vote for a post how to vote it. As I tried to click the heart emoticon but nothing worked. Is there any other way to vote. 

How do i know if the person i am following shares a new Post? Will I get notified my email?

Please help me to let me know

Thanks

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Hi Aslam. 

• Indivine is the place where you find the latest blog posts posted by everyone. You can also submit yours in Indivine by clicking the submit button. 
  • Indispire is something where people post their ideas on which you can write a blog post if you are interested. Once an idea is selected, bloggers write on that idea. It is recurrsive. 
  • You will be able to touch the heart emoticon only if you click to read the post. Just by looking at the title, you cant like a post. 
  • There is a section in your dashboard called "Posts From My Network" where you can see the latest posts by bloggers whom you follow. Getting a mail notification for that is your preference.

Happy blogging :)

Aslam Khan
Aslam Khan
from Assam
5 years ago

Thanks for the information. 

Regarding the vote, i was trying to cast the vote only after reading the content. Even i have passed comments on their websites too but was unable to vote. But now the problem is solved. 

What i did is that when i was going through some blogs and reading their contents I didn't vote. Later i tapped the emoticon which didn't work for me. Maybe this was one of the reasons it wasn't working. But its working fine for me now.

Thanks for your support

LockSign in to reply to this thread