Hello Everyone, I am accepting Guest post on My website

Shama Perveen
Shama Perveen
from Delhi
5 years ago

Hii everyone, i am accepting guest post on my blog - www.travelwithshama.com, the Cateogories of the Blog are travel ( within India) 

Guidelines for Guest Bloggers:
  • All content must be original and not have been published elsewhere on the web.
  • Written content should be a minimum of 800 words. No maximum. The sky's the limit 
  • Along with your post, please send at least 6 good quality high resolution photos that measure minimum 900 px wide for horizontal images or minimum 640 px px wide for vertical images.
  • Any data or reference to another source must be linked to that source.
  • I do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs or affiliate links.
  • Any commercial links in your submission will be deleted.
  • I may edit submissions for grammar and spelling. If your content needs to change significantly, I’ll ask permission first.
  • I may add additional links, visual content or affiliate content in and around your post.
  • If I accept your post, I will link back to your site in your bio, and also share your post on the relevant Social Media.
  • Please also add in links to two or three relevant posts from your blog in the latter half of the post.
  • Please send me a brief bio and a300pxx photo of yourself along with your post.

Please send me your articles at travelwithshama@gmail.com

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
5 years ago

Please dont spam.. There's a separate thread for guest posting

Shama Perveen
from Delhi
5 years ago

where did i spamed it, i posted on Guest Blogging

LockSign in to reply to this thread