Where does history fit in Indivine?

Satya S. K.
Satya S. K.
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Where does history fit in Indivine? I am sure some of us are interested in history though perhaps most of us like IT and politics.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Asmi
Asmi
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Absolutely.. I think many of us are, I am for one. But I never looked for history related blogs before. It's more about fiction for me. But I'm glad you brought up that question. I'd like to see blogs about history. I really hope they do something about it on IndiVine.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hmm.. very interesting actually .. History is a big topic .. and there are so many niches in it (there are sciences like Archaeology etc) <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

.. I guess it should be under ..damn this is tough .. Got to do some research

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hmm.. very interesting actually .. History is a big topic .. and there are so many niches in it (there are sciences like Archaeology etc)

.. I guess it should be under ..damn this is tough .. Got to do some research

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

If 'History' is about our country and people, it would fall under 'Nation and Politics'. However, if one is thinking on the lines of 'World History', I would categorise it in the 'Science' section.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Ouch... never even thought of history... and to think my first ambition was to be an archaeologist. Will figure out a way to slot it in - thank you!

LockSign in to reply to this thread