IndiRefer- Proposal for a new feature in IndiBlogger

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Well, I like the Indivine very much and while using this feature an idea for a similar feature came to my mind. Indirefer is referral system by readers of our blog posts. Reffering always helps for bloggers.

It will be click through link in our posts and the no. of referrals will increase the IndiRank of Blogs.

The link can be something like:

http://www.indiblogger.in/indirefer.php?url=<url>&id=<user id>

where url is the url of the post, and user id is the user id of the person who holds the blog. 

This feature can be an exclusive feature or merged with Indivine. I leave it to the administrator to decide.

If this feature is implemented I will more than happy and I will have a smile broader than my face.

P.S. - This feature will help in also featuring those posts which are not featured in Indivine :)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey dude, could you shed some more light on this? Are you talking about referrals by other bloggers on IndiBlogger? Or referrals by regular readers who are not members at all?

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

I guess both cases can be considered. But, the former will make sure that the same post does not get referred twice by the same user. The regular user vote can be counted as 0.1 vote and Indiblogger can be counted as 1 vote. or some other methods could be used. I am just giving an example.

LockSign in to reply to this thread