To get blogs in google search...

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
14 years ago

I dont find my blog when I search it in google search but I do find some of the other known blogs... I searched it in the web but was unable to get a proper solution...Can anyone tell me how to include my blog in google search...

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
14 years ago

well it will   ..may  be it depends on ur page rank of ur  blog                 

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
14 years ago

But I hv guys starting their blogs at the same tym I did but are available in google search...

Even if I type the name of my blog I am not getting it... Is der smthing we need to enroll ????

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
11 years ago

To check if your blog is indexed by search engines, try searching the blog URL. If it doesn't then, you can submit your blog to search engines. Google, Yahoo, Bing provide you with an option to submit your sites for indexing. If it pulls up your blog, then its indexed. Now when searched by name, if it's not on the first page, then it would mean pages with higher pagerank and satisfying the search criteria exist. Over a period of time, you can develop a good Google page rank. And with consistent good content as well, your blog should start coming up in search results. You can make use of metatags to make it more friendly to search engines, but always keep your focus on good content.

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

like the previous guy said, you need to rank very high on google if you want to see your blog on google search. you might streamline the search by adding tags such as 'blogger' 'blogspot' 'blog' or part of your blog name.

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
14 years ago

kk thanks.... 

Shivaram
Shivaram
from Bangalore
11 years ago

A lot can be said on what or why a blog will appear or not appear, but a good support ( like a product or a marketing campaign ) can make all the difference.

If your blog is serious stuff for you, it would be worth the time and money to hire some one to help you on all these. We cant be expert in everything and certain things are best done by experts.

Thanks for likeing my blog on the RetailIndustry. Since i am not an expert on the web marketing space, etc, I have an agency who does all the "templating, submission, SEO etc " etc, while I focus on content. My time is better spent on my core competency which is Retail Industry.

Otherwise, nothing is impossible, one can always spend a lot of time and effort and learn the ways of getting your blog on search engine rankings...

shivaram

Retailgurukul.com

Retailgurukul.blogspot.com

Make sure you have enabled the setting in your blog to allowe the search engine crawler to collect information from your blog. If you have enabled it, then only you'll be able to see your blog in search results.

I don't think it depends on GPR much. When my blog was in it's initial stage, even then I used to get my blog on Google. Even now, if I search my name, the first thing it shows is my blog. 

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
11 years ago

Thanks a lot every1... well this question was 2 years old when i started blogging and this question was for my old blog which is no more active :)... well Ritvik I agree wid u, it depends less on GPR, but depends a lot if we go for content search

Oh.. I didn't saw it was 2 year old. EmbarassedTongue out It was a trending topic, so I thought it was new. 

But, anways, now I think the issue must have been resolved? Smile

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

http://randynamicavanish.blogspot.in/

NOTHING...just a thought about EVERYTHING...!!!

Hello friends. As you can understand from the blog's title itself this ain't a blog about anything in specific. This blog contains my thoughts about everything and i have tried to make it as random as i can. This blog is for me to connect with a wider range of audience, so that everyone out there can connect and associate themselves with me through this blog in one way or the another.I hope this blog is what you have been trying to seek until now. The value of NOTHING is EVERYTHING.

THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
11 years ago

And why this advertisement in a forum which is nowhere related to what you have posted and plus which is 2 years old???

LockSign in to reply to this thread