IT Industry Mis-Understood- By Abhishek Iyengar

Abhishek Iyengar
Abhishek Iyengar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Yes! I had not written something crazy for a long time now! and well! I could not resist to scribble this one!

It was yet another IT vs non-IT encounter and this time financially! ya right, Warning:- IT professionals with weak hearts and huge tummy’s err! (I just put that!) DO NOT READ!

There was a long standing due which had to be cleared! and all that came to mind was to take a personal loan! right finally, something that flashed right to my brain! It was a fateful day when i finally decided to apply for a loan, atleast make use of zillion agents who distribute million paper pamphlets of all the unnecessary offers with “GO GREEN” as their ‘corpo-socio’ tag line, huh! Well I caught hold of one, whose face turned bright like a “halogen bulb” Alas! he would have thought “Another idiotic IT guy in the NET”

“I can get you best personal loan sir! and believe me on the interest rates” he offered! There was always this taboo on loans,

“Err! Well I need a very small amount! is it possible?” i uttered with great difficulty!

“Think big sir! why small? ‘Bada socho, bada karo’….take a lump sum of money!” these guys knew how to tempt!

“Any good deal?” I asked without trying to fall into his NET…

“We are not a comapany which gives good deal sir…..” he uttered in a stern voice, Surprised by his reply I was about to return but then came the follwoing line…

“Our Deals make us a GOOD COMPANY!” he smiled shouting for my return.. and ya stupidly i had to return!

to read full click here http://wp.me/pgYTD-8n

LockSign in to reply to this thread