Nanowrimo '09 - Can you take it?

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Many of the bloggers have upgraded to writers in the recent past. For all those people, Nanowrimo is one thing they must check for. It's September and November is only 2 months away. November is the National Novel Writing Month. I tried it last year but failed to continue after 1 week. It is very stressful. I thought I should go for blogging and I am a blogger now. I might try this time also.  

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Title Edit
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Interesting ! I do have a plan to give a shot on novel format but i doubt I could do justice within 25 days Undecided

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Try upanyasika (mini novel) it might be good.

Actually, Being a blogger helps. You write good.

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi ! Tx for the appreciaton ! It gives a good boost !  Have a knot in mind. Lets see how it unwinds.  :)

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

what the link to upanyasika? is it like nanowrimo series?

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

No, i was referring to novella. As Mr. R said that it is difficult to write a novel in 25 days, I suggested him write a novella. Novella in Hindi would be Upanyasika. 

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

I am doing this for the first time...and i have thought a murder mystry...i think it wont be so much diffucult..i tested myself..i could write 1200 words crqap in an hour...wel it wasnt so crap although..i am liking it..and hence i am gonna continuee with this..but not now...come november....:)(exams in november as well...dont kno what to do...:P)

anyone who completes 50k is a winner???is it that way?

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

It sounds very easy, but 50,000 in 25 days is no fun!

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

sure Mr.Pramathesh Boskotoky   getting 50k words is not a fun concept..but the process would be fun..i cant wait..i have a plot ready..YAY

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Graet! All the best! 

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

And there is a difference of about 1 inch between r & s in the keyboard. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread