Disscussion on new education policy of government

Arkjesh
Arkjesh
from Vadodara
14 years ago

Dear Fellow bloggers, bloggers, photobloggers, writers here. In the feild of education a big cup of coffe is being brewn by our HUman REsource Delopment Minister, Kapil sibbal. And as a resurlt of such cofee bewing CBSE has taken decision to make 10th class exam optional. This is but a begining and other board might follow suit. what is your thinking on this decision. Please visit this blog and help reach to a decision. Let's have a fruitful discussion on this.

I have wirritten a blog post in my hindi blog here http://www.arkjesh.blogspot.com/ and put a poll , u invited on my bloog also.

मित्रों, शिक्षा नीति में एक बडे बदलाव के तहत सीबीएसी बोर्ड ने दसवीं की परीक्षा को वैकल्पिक कर दिया है । आने वाले समय में अन्य बोर्ड भी इसका अनुसरण करेंगे । इस विषय में आप क्या सोचते हैं ? आइये अपने विचारों को साझा करें !

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

I cannot read hindi fluently but I am interested in this topic. Could you please point out if they provide some alternatives to the Class 10 CBSE exam? How do they intend on standardising results all across the country? Based on one set of exams in Class 12?

LockSign in to reply to this thread