adsense or adbrite which is best

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

Do you use adsense or adbrite or anyother service if yes please share your experience or precautions and which service is best you think.

currently i am using  adsense and thinking to add adbrite also.

please  share your  experience and suggestions regarding who pays , as everyone knows its very difficult to earn through adsense.

1-20
21-26
Replies 1 to 20 of 26 Descending
Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

adbrite is better..we have to wait for six to seven months for the approval of adsense..but adbrite is better..we can add it even though we are new to blogging..or started a new blog... and it show all statistics including the number of clicks and the revenue generated.. my blog is nearly 5 months old...adsense not yet approved...but already earned 7$ from adbrite...

sm
from india
14 years ago

thanks shakar

Ijas
from Kannur
14 years ago

Hello shankar,

you are wrong.adsense is more good than any other ad serving sites,

You told that you earned 7$ from 5months, this is not a goo revenue,

i am earning more than 7$ per day from adsense

Just visit my blog to know more

Techdew.blogspot.com

Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

Ijas..I am new to blogging.. So the traffic is comparatively low.. And google adsense not yet approved.. since I am new... Adbrite I just added a month back.in one month I earned 7$..ofcourse i know its not a good revenue...  But I have to wait for adsense approval for another few months...so adbrite is better.. I got nothing from adsense so far..

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

adbrite is working good for me ... every 2 month they send me a check :D

sm
from india
14 years ago

leon congrats its great achivement, please share the trick

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

yes binaryday my blog is already approved.

hope so that happens.

mine's banned from adsense....so i took up adbrite

Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Why was it banned, dude?

sm
from india
14 years ago

hitesh why it was banned ?

Nothing can match AdSense in the earnings per click, relevancy of ads and fill rate. I have experimented with all these CPC networks (Adbrite, Bidvertiser, AdSense etc) and AdSense is absolutely awesome!

Of late, the approval process is taking time but it's worth the wait. Till that time one could use filler networks.

And the banning thingie is the result of lack of discipline or not following the ToS :)

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
I haven't had luck with either adsense or adbright. For me, both suck. Adsense has only paid 12$ for last two years. And adbright has only paid 2$ since last 9 months.
Ijas
from Kannur
14 years ago

Hello shah,

You need to increase your blog traffic to earn more money

i am earning more than 7$ per day from adsense

www.Techdew.blogspot.com

sm
from india
14 years ago

Hemal

yes this is the reason i started this topic.

Adsese is better.  half of the day adbrite will not show any ad and there will be a text "Advertise on this blog"   Adsence is secure and ads are served well.  Your chances of income increases if your keywords work and you receive search engine traffic.  Remember, your friends and fellow bloggers will not click on your ads as this is only a mentality in them not to click others ads.  If your keyword work, it will send you search engine traffic and income will result from them.  Considering your placement and optimisation, your blog or site will attract high paying ads. 

Adsence has no alternative.

thanks

sm
from india
14 years ago

yes you are right traffic is also important.

thanks

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

My $0.02 (or should it be in Rs.?)

I have been using Adsense for some time now. I don't get a huge amount of money - around $100 over 5-6 months; that's fine with me - would like more sometime in the future though Smile. The ads are relevant.

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

If you don't have any intention of manipulating clicks, I would say Adsense is definitely the best. Yes, you can't & shouldn't even try manipulating clicks if you're using Adsense because the tracking system is too complicated for you & me to understand. It brings into play all the data from its network - orkut, gmail, adsense, webmaster tools, feedburner, picasa & what not. (So far Adbright is concerned, you can wear your chalta hai attitude).

My experience says:

Adbrite page loading time is higher than that of adsense.

Adsense pays much more than Adbrite. I've received as high as $1.03 dollar for one click (though this happens once in a blue moon). I've noticed that adsense pays less for Indian traffic & higher for US traffic.

Adbrite also sucks because most of the time, your ad space would be blank.

Be it adbrite or adsense, the placement should not disturb your visitors. At the same time, it should be conspicuous enough to fetch you revenue.

On my blog, i use 3 image ads & 1 custom search per page. As of now, I am not using any adlinks except on the search result page.

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I have changed the strategy. I am using a mix of all types of adsense ads - link units, text ads, image ads & search ads. Performance is better than before.

I am looking out for ways to stop displaying 2-3 cent ads. Combining adbrite & adsense is one way I know of doing so because in adbrite, you can set the minimum price limit, combined for both adbrite as well as adsense.

sm
from india
14 years ago

yes, do you know which ad format pays more money ?

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I concluded that CPC does not depend on ad format. An image ad can pay as low as 1 cent per click; a search/text/link ad can pay as high as .30 cents per click. It all depends upon the keyword for which the ad is being diplayed.

There are some high paying keywords like quotes ($26.11), home ($4.57), finance ($10.59), etc.

As for text & image ads are concerned, it would be best to select both & let google decide which one to display depending upon the availability of ads.

sm
from india
14 years ago

Gouri

i think you are right, let the google decide it.

DaisyBlue
DaisyBlue
from Chennai
14 years ago

Just got my Adsense approved & I'm using it for nearly 20 days or so... My earnings show 0.01. Any pointers if its good or bad?

My traffic is comparatively low and I'm trying to build that too!

sm
from india
14 years ago

Daisyblue,

the good thing is you are thinking on that and as well as acting on that, from the begining.

you have just started  ,so do not think on that  you have to score the century.

PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

u r lucky that u got approved by adsence,,,,,,,,,, http://drugtreatme.blogspot.com/

PEEYUSH
PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

my dear friends....no doubt that that adsence is best...but the approval procedure is very hard.....the minimun requirement for ur blog to be approved is that it should be 6 months old.........

therefore adbrite is the best adsence alternative.....

i am successfully running adbrite ads on my blog......from 25 days and have earned 11$ since today......if want i can send u the screenshot of my account......

have alook on my blog..././

http://drugtreatme.blogspot.com/

Roy Daniel DSilva
Roy Daniel DSilva
from Mumbai
13 years ago

AdSense is Best... Forget the Rest

Half the day with Adbrite you'll get Advertise link. Then the rest half you will get ads that give a new meaning to 'contextual' ads. There is a reason AdSense takes time to approve the accounts - they're Worth It

Ramesh Kumar Jha
Ramesh Kumar Jha
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Ads should be relevent i.e related to the content of blog..in this point of view Adbrite will frustrate youMoney mouth..Pay per Click amount is also very less as compared to adsense.. Adsense is the best!! Currently I am using adsense on my blog

Ubuntu tips and tricks

and earning $1 per day...which may increase after the increment in blog traffic.That's why I recommend adsense to all !!

Happy LaughingBlogging

Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

How are you earning $1 per day and that too from PPC from Adsense? Your blog has just 25 readers and a 0 Google Page rank. I have had a google page rank of 3 and around 10,000 hits per month, still it took me 6 months to make around $10 to $15. 

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Adsense pays much higher per click and also pays every time even the same IP clicks.

This is quite different than other advertising platforms that I have used so far.

Build Muscle Burn Fat

Hickson
Hickson
from Chennai
13 years ago

Adsense all the way!!

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Kevin
Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I think Adsense is really good when it comes to quality of the ads relevant to the content. Adbrite sucks and will show any random advertising. Adsense has a very big threshold of $100 to get payed. Adbrite pays I guess when you reach $10.

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Ramesh Kumar Jha
Ramesh Kumar Jha
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Google Adsense is really good for you if you have good amount of visitors.In Google adsense if someone click from USA,Canada then the average cpc is $0.75 .So if you will get 5-10 click/day then $100 is not a high threshold...I am getting 1$-5$ per day from my Ubuntu 10.04 tips and news with 8-15 click/day...Smile

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Nilesh Gonsalves
Nilesh Gonsalves
from Mumbai
13 years ago

adbrite had pay per click program. Adsense it is per 1000 impressions. You are bound to earn more from same traffic in adsense as compared to adbrite, because on an average, very few people actually click on the ads on a website.

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

1-20
21-26
LockSign in to reply to this thread