Why does life keep teaching me lessons i have no desire to learn?

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago
Humbug

Question : Why does life keep teaching me lessons i have no desire to learn?   

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
14 years ago

When I was in school I really did hate geography but I had to study it as it was  compulsory. Somewhere my teachers knew that in future it will help me. I think the same principle works in life also.We may think some lessons are painful and dull but you never know which will help you. In past three four months I have also asked this question so many times but now when I look back I think whatever I have learnt from my pain and suffering will help me to not  to hurt myself in future. Few months of pain and suffering is far better than "keep suffering for whole life".

http://www.iluvmyfamily.co.cc/blog/

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

But what if these lessons come in times of no suffering. I never said i am in a state of peril.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Rahul brilliant question.

Here goes my response ... I guess life does not teach you anything. You have just a series of experiences. It is up to you to learn or not. As Richard Bach says - You are free to choose a different future ... or a different past.

Enjoy your experiences!

Cheers!

Amitabh

http://churn-news.blogspot.com

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

I doubt the choice of a past is voluntary, future maybe. And as far as life's  'facultarian' capabilities go, i find it to be the sort that prefers dictation to interactive study.

Does the question make sense, I wonder!!!!

Why don't you want to learn lessons, or only good ones?

Life is not a cakewalk, to enjoy every passing moment. Without sufferings, there is no compassion. A major reason why everyone should have an idea of suffering at some stage of life.

All the lessons you learn, are an opportunity to change the you are, or be more determined to accomplish your work. Never live under the illusion you are perfect. Change is the law of nature. Adapt it.

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Change may be a law but double jeapordy prevents me from being tried for disobeying it again. I think, and ive posted about this, my character has a way of preserving things. Uncanny.

AJai
AJai
from Chennai
14 years ago

Because sooner or later we're going to be tested... and we have no idea what we'll be tested on. Smile

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

And what if one did have an idea?

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Round 2? anyone...anyone!

Venky-Venkinesis
Venky-Venkinesis
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

What is the secret formula to make humans motivated forever???

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

A pretty blond at the end of every exercise.

Venky-Venkinesis
Venky-Venkinesis
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

haa haa:) good answer rahul..

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Bored.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

With a hope that you will learn something. Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What did life try to teach you? Can you tell those things to me? I am too unexperienced and wish to learn something. Smile

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Well, for one - it tried to teach me to find purpose.

LockSign in to reply to this thread