Indiblogger Network-how does it help me

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

I have been wanting Indiblogger network to send me updates of bloggers that are there in my network.either this option is available and i simply cant find it or it is not there at all..

if former is the case then please help me to find the feature,otherwise ,i suggest that there must be a sort of Blog POSt updates that fall in say inbox or something..or like feeds,..be it In my Indiblogger dashboard...or inbox of my email account :)

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: I wrote Indinetwork instead of indiblogger network..although that makes no difference
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

yeah i meant the same....

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Also new indivine topics submitted by our network bloggers should be notified to us.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
This should not end being a night mare. Believe me, i was sort of victim of this. On LinkedIN, I had membership in six groups. I selected to be notified. The next day, i had a tough time cleaning up my inbox. The point I am coming to is that "is it necessary?". I now prefer to login to LinkedIN if I wished to read any updates. Also, this may affect the network and IndiBlogger website.
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey hemal, thrs always the option 2 change the settings if thr is any sch feature added to a site. So, i don't agree tht its a bad idea. Evn if u gt a notification, u'll have to cum to indiblogger to see the updates nd latest entries to indivine, etc.

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

ok if not inbox(i agree that it gets messy most of the times...)at least i must be able to see the feeds(updates..whatever you call them) in my dashboard..IB dashboard i meany....

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
14 years ago

Actually I prefer both feeds and notification.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Bookmarked this topic - will look into it when we upgrade the network feature. Keep the ideas coming in!

narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

somehow i am feeling celebrity..LOL....if it happens...then i was the first to let you know :P

kidding...thanks for the consideration...

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

This upgrade is underway!

LockSign in to reply to this thread