Feed topic

rekhaP
rekhaP
from hyderabad
14 years ago

I am facing some problem in detecting feeds for my blog उलझन ही उलझन!!! when I try to burn my feed for this blog I get these messages: The uri you entered was invalid. If the suggestion below is acceptable, press Next again. and The feed was cancelled and not activated.  I have one more blog which is my first or primary blog and I am able to burn the feed with feed burner. Can anyone help in resolving my problem. And one more thing, how to increase links.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: left some gaps
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi rekha, I see that you've also tried Google groups to solve this issue. Smile

In my feedburner account, when I try to burn your feed, it works properly... Don't worry, I didn't activate it, but feedburner is saying that there are no issues.

I gave your blog's url, and feedburner asked me which feed to burn. I tried both the RSS as well as Atom. Both worked.

Could you put up a screenshot of the problem on your blog?

rekhaP
rekhaP
from hyderabad
14 years ago

I thought blogging is just putting  your thought on net but now I know that it is beyond that. As am new to rss and atom and feedburn and keeping track of subscribers etc , so I did not follow what you meant by putting screenshot of the problem on my blog? Will you please show me how to do it.

thanking you

have a gr8 day

rekha

LockSign in to reply to this thread