Obama and Osama-Will they be friends? lets trip!

Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

Before Obama's swearing as the President, Osama wanted to be in the good books and don't prefer a bombarding 2009 while buried beneath the mountains, he made a statement that 'Obama will be a sucessful President'.

I guess Obama wasn't flattered and gave back the Haji his mind ,'it aint over man, we have plans to f*** you up in every way possible and another thing... god bless America'

Will Obama's 'the change we need movement' lead in pulling off troops from Afghan ?

Will Obama be able to handle Osama , Or will the 'change' make them friends?

I wont be surprised to see one day the front page news with a pic of Obama and Osama shaking and hands and the headlines read as ' why can't we be friends'? 

if that happens , world peace will increase by 60% by the end of 2009 as per the wolrd peace statistics organisation situated in area 51. (oh come on there can be something like that right? hehehehe)

looking forward for your invalid thoughts...

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Ha ha ha... Oohh BG.

I don't know if they will become friends or not and if they do become what happens next. But I will not be surprised if Raj Tackre come up and tells "Your friendship is Anti-marati and you both should not set foot in Maharashtra". wait... Or probably he will hibernate even then like he did during Mumbai attack!

PS - I actually laughed for 5 mins before I started commenting.

anila
anila
from dundee , uk
15 years ago

hehe actually cant believe that u did post it as a topic..

hehe and zeon good comparison .. lol... he surely did hibernate during the mumbai attack didn't he.. n he didnt have much say about when non mumbaikkars helped in during the attack.. not the his SS..

hnnm u know it would be interesting to see if they do become friends.. it would be peace all over.. hnnmm amazing.. :)

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

While all you blokes are thinking about if they should be friends .. I have been here hatching a scheme to see how we can make them friends .. Lets get their daughter and son married off like the good old days and make peace that way.. and its also quite quick.. Obama's kids might be approaching 10 years or over to it.. I hear its the legal age now in osama land LOL ..

BG : I want to have what you had when you put up this post!

Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

JD on the rocks dude...that can make Hitler and Eisenhower tap dance together. i had that 'spirit' when i put up this post man.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Oh yea.. good old JD.

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

All for peace,Yo!

Think beyond imagination

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I'm actually starting to notice something about our eternalThinker Smile.

You have started to leave your blog link like a signature on every one of your comment. isn't it? Thats a cool idea I should say. And catchy words (Think beyond imagination).

Good going! Wink

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Oh.. sorry for going off topic BG. I didn't know what to comment on Obama and Osama again Wink.

Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

hehehehe no problem Zeon

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Fast forward to three years in the future. One of them is dead, so the answer is "no".

LockSign in to reply to this thread