hindi poetry blogs

Ambarish Ambuj
Ambarish Ambuj
from Roorkee
14 years ago

hello everyone...

since there is no option of sorting the blogs on their language, i'm starting this topic so that we, the hindi poetry bloggers, can interact with each other..

you all are invited to my blog 

मेरा कुछ सामान...
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

That looks like a good suggestion. I would love to see this feature!

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

I have seen a few posts being posted by bloggers in vernacular languages. People like me who are unable to interpret certain languages just feel like having an option to filter threads based on languages.

I think this feature is a value addition to indiBlogger in the coming days for sure!

Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

And I am not preaching paltry regionalism or any ideology of such sort. It is just a feature!

Prash
Prash
from San Francisco
13 years ago

Good thought. Check here for one such blog:

http://kavyasankalan.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Rishi Jain
Rishi Jain
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

Hello, this seems to be a nice feature. All the hindi poets sharing, what can be more than that. I was searching this type of feature from past 10 days. Finally found it! Glad. I'm a student studying in 9th class and it's been just a year writing and am loving it. Visit http://youngimaginations.blogspot.in/ for my poems. 

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Nice thread..... One can click on mine for both Hindi and English poetries:-

http://hitakshibawa.weebly.com/

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Did we just ban the ban on Shameless Self Promotion, while I was away from IB? Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No CK These are veryyyyyyyyy old threads. And people started digging them. Undecided

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I can see that Ranjith, it's a more than 3 year old thread. Still, if we are posting in an old thread too, we must abide by the current forum rules, shouldn't we?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, we should.

And, this and any other similar thread which gets unearthed should be locked. Undecided

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I agree. Some really old threads and threads which have served a particular purpose, or resolved problems of individuals should be locked. I don't see IndiPolice around for quite some time now. Are all of them on a mass leave?Money mouth I can see some really old threads, which are making fun of the current Indi rules, being bumped up, and people are posting links in these threads. Quite disappointing.Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

There was a debate about whether resolved threads should be locked and many were against it. Tongue out

But these kind of threads should definitely be locked or we can also use them for discussing which ones to lock and which ones to leave. Cool

Dr Sushil Kumar Joshi
Dr Sushil Kumar Joshi
from Almora
10 years ago

कुछ लगा शायद कहीं हिंदी की बात हो रही थी पहुंचा तो देखा वो तो कहीं नहीं थी शायद किसी कोने में कहीं सो रही थी  ! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread