Hello ! I have just joined here :)

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hello fellow bloggers,

I have just joined the discussion forums and this is my first post here. Let me introduce myself to all friends here.

I am Eklavya, the indian blogger. Though all of us are Indian bloggers here, the name of my blog itself is 'The Indian Blogger'

Though my blog is a personal blog and I don't make much effort to promote it in a professional way, I have written many articles on India, Internet and world some of which have attracted immense priase as well as criticism.

I am quite introvert by nature and have very limited social life on web. That's why I have almost no presence on popular social platforms like Orkut, Facebook, Digg, Friendster etc.However, as a new year resolution, I plan to become active in some discussion groups. Indiblogger is one such group where I would like to come regularly.

I am based in Delhi, does an offline job, married and have one kid. I have interest in meditation, reading, net surfing, blogging, and reseraching the net. My latest love is SEO and I am planning to spend 2009 to intensively test some aggresive SEO strategies for few websites.

I always believe in that it  is the Quality of your posts (than  the quantity) that matters in blogging.

So this was all about me in my first post.

Hope to learn many new things and many new friends here.

Regards

Eklavya

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Eklavya,

This is a wonderful forum! We all feel very much at home hereSmile

Welcome!!

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Welcome Eklavya. Feel at home.

Please use the forum to the fullest to advertize your thoughts and posts.

And since you are interested in SEO,why don't you check out these topics and submit your comments?

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=303

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=81

Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

You are accessing India's biggest Bloggers Forum and am sure you will have a great time networking here.

Looking forward for more topics and discussions. 

Welcome Eklavya.

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Welcome buddy to this network of bloggers and believe me this is the most hyper active blogger forum which i appreciate the most and i hope you will develop the same feeling soon.

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

@ Adarsh, Zeon & Balaganesh

Thanks for your nice comments friends. I look forward to a very pleasant experience here.

Regards

Eklavya

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

@ jkwillsay and arshad

Thanks for your nice comments too. Laughing As I will be testing many SEO strategies this year, resources suggested by friends like you will be very helpful.

Thanks again

LockSign in to reply to this thread