Can Obama deliver the change???

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Its hardly been a week and Obama has just displayed his strategy with regards to our neighbour and us and just has he sent a message saying that US is a better partner and friend to India, do you think he can stick to those lines???

http://jkwillsay.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

with referece to the events like job cuts in MS, yes, he is bringing the change. but when it comes to all the B/I/K PO relations, i dont think India would like that kind of a partner.

however, in a long run his plans can make countries like our's  more self dependant.

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

I think Obama has very few choices atleast in the matter related to Pakistan/Taliban. He can either choose to hoodwink  the wrongs done by ISI like his predecessor (Bush) or he has to take a proactive action against PaK to make it more accountable.  He has the potential and means to achieve his stratgic aims. However, only time will tell whether he keep stick to his no-nonsense policy against PaK or not.

In my opinion, a hard liner Obama for Pak is good for India. But let's keep our fingers crossed.

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Obama's actions are doing the talk. He is just doing, what india should have done. Hail OBAMA!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread