Just Think And Answer!!!

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I have begun a blog idea called "Just Think And Answer".  

The gist of the idea is this: I will post a question on my blog, one that will guage the reaction of my readers from their comments. The question could range from how the person will handle a situation, be it mundane or extraordinary, to what one feels about particular social issue. The question could come from either me or a reader who has contributed a worthy question.

The only fundamental rule is that answers should be true, down to earth and yet as creative and wacky as the situation/subject allows.

The objective is that it basically allows us to understand how various people can react to or feel about a situation in particular. This idea aroused from the realisation that blogging, today, had become so much about giving only answers-my opinion, my perspective-that very few were asking the right questions.

You can visit the first question in the series here (remember it's jut a teaser there will be more to come ...of course with your support) and spread the word about this post. With your support and feedback I can 

1. Continue with the idea.
  2. Ask for feedback and contribution-Questions that the readers feel should be asked.
  3. Maybe start a dedicated blog.

Remember please provide your answers to the Question in the comments section of the blog post.

If you have any suggestion or complaints regarding the idea you can post them in this thread.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Corrections
LockSign in to reply to this thread