Detailed reviews: Indian Political/Social Blogs only

Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
14 years ago

Taking forward the initiative started by Pundit, this section is strictly for Political/Social Activism blogs only. That means there should be significant number of posts on this topic. Significant is a relative term and people should use their discretion appropriately. Blogs not meeting the above conditions shall be rejected.

Blogs submitted should have a minimum of 20 posts.

Every week only five blogs shall be reviewed and users are expected not to submit any new blogs once that limit is done.  Since today happens to be a Wednesday, the first five blogs submitted every Wednesday shall be review over the week.

It is expected that the five bloggers who submit their blogs also review the other four blogs. This shall ensure that everyone gets their blog reviewed by atleast 4-5 different people.

Additionally, IndiBlogger Users are free to review the blogs as well. Since the title says Detailed reviews, kindly provide detailed reviews and comment on the Content, Look and Feel, Template and also Load time and rate the blog on a scale of one to five.

Similar to Indiblogger of the Month, while submitting your blogs, kindly mention five posts which are on the Politics/Social issues.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Edited
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, I would like to get my blog reviewed -  http://parth-dave.blogspot.com 

My blog 'The Indian World'  basically revolves around India and its various other aspects, views, events and news.

The 5 posts on the Political/ Social issues are as follows:

The Era Of Young Politicians

The Return Of The Great Nehruvian Speech

10 Ways To A Happier India

Our (Namesake) National Pledge...

The only common link between India and USA...

Actually, there are loads of posts related to the politics/ social theme..but I feel the above 5 posts are the most recommended ones!

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

my blog http://indian-sanskriti.blogspot.com

Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
14 years ago

Will do it. Give me 3-4 days.

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago
Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
14 years ago

I will try and review all these blogs. But this marriage season is keeping me busy. Hopefully, I should find sometime this weekend. Please dont submit any more blogs for the time being.

Moreover, I think this is a public forum and people should review each others blog as well and musn't just wait for their blog to get reviewed. Kindly read my first comment on this thread.

I hope the people who have submitted their blogs would be reviewing each others blog as well. Trust me, until you starting enjoying reading others blog, you just wont be able to raise your level as a blogger.

LockSign in to reply to this thread