Is Indiblogger being looked after

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

When I clicked on the contest of Indiblogger of month is now running , it takes to a page where thers no contest.

my 2nd blog is waitng since 10 days for approval !

hey somebody listening there 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I can't answer you about IndiBlogger of the month. But about the website in general, all I can say is, it really rocks! I joined quite a few blog networking sites, but according to me, this is the best, & hence I am pretty active on this site. Yes, things get delayed sometimes (don't forget the creators/admins have a life too!) You just need to have patience, my blog too took about 2 weeks to get approved.Smile

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

well somebody reaches ur home page to find missing links ?

I posted this around an hour ago and its showing 12 hours ago . my intent is to bring to the attention of creators/ adminis to look after the things somebody notices. its not against the site or people behind it.

creating and maintaining a site is huge job but there are certain responsibilities within it. why I am saying this 'cause there are great security concerns about internet . It has attacked social networking sites and now the blogs and blog aggregators are at target.

Choto Cheeta
from Kolkata
14 years ago

may be indiblogger guys need some volunteer forum mods :P

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Or Maybe ppl like Mahesh need to learn the way to put forward their requests.

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

@ Vipul why r u feelin so offended ?

I pointed some lacuna is that offence ?

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago
Every blog we moderate is purely out of our own interest and passion! :-) "
Shrikrishna Meena
from Ajmer
14 years ago

I think you were confused,

These statement means according to me :

" moderator moderates all the blogs but he/she is on leave, Therefore the present workers will only moderate only that blogs 1st in which they have interests & have passion of writing ".

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago
moderator has been on leave - so delay ok, this is one sentence. another sentence says "Every blog we moderate is purely out of our own interest and passion! :-) " - so if modeartor is not interested one may have to wait . No sequential working. On mercy !
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Mahesh, many of us tried talking to you nicely. But it doesn't seem to be working. 

You do not have to pay a single penny as membership fee for this site. So if you're having such a big problem here, you are free to do so. I think IndiBlogger will become a much better place without your meaningless rants.

PS- What the hell is 'On mercy!' supposed to mean?

Dr. Mahesh Sinha
Dr. Mahesh Sinha
from Raipur
14 years ago

@ Magli wow thats the nice way of talking ?

I am putting my comments on what I recd 

I am just bringing some points to be taken care of  and response is  that dont say anything we are king and I dont know who is responding  ! On mercy is simple in meaning when related with the comment.

I thought Indiblogger is a good blog aggregator and it is a good one but there are always ways for improvements and corrections.

no more comments needed.

Shrikrishna Meena
from Ajmer
14 years ago

Correct,

Ways of talking should be improved,

@magali

Dr. mahesh was senior & have good understanding, but there are such people exists which can be very dangerous to our from such kind of talking,

May go our sites & do fraudelent clicks if you have any adnetwork account.

I am just helping nothing else.

Dont take this seriously.

LockSign in to reply to this thread