What for the New Year..?

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

This is to all of you awesome bloggers out there. What's the plan this year end? What are you planning special for your blog? How are you going to welcome 2010..? Share your plans....

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Am going to put up a blog post - it's not been updated way too long! But first, I'm going to pour myself a glass of scotch. Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am with you Renie. Except for the glass of scotch!

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@ravin: I am waiting... :)

Pooja Doshi
Pooja Doshi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I jus started blogging, and I also bid goodbye to 2009 on Dec 19 itself (in my blog I mean). Can't think of anything else..

Do you have any ideas????

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am thinking of changing my Blog theme... then re-design my website, then write a few backdated blog posts...

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Renie: I am still waiting... :)

@Vamsi: All the best dude. Poetry is always a big welcome. They say so much more with so less.

@Pooja: LOL....if 19th Dec was your 31st...you are already 11 days into 2010..right? :)

I have thought of promoting my blog a bit in the coming year and posting daily is what i aim for. I have seen bloggers who are very creative in their posts even though all they do is just post a single line. I am not born creative but atleast i can try. Thats all for me..

@Hemal: backdated blog posts???

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

yeah Graf. I have had written in my dairy about the things i wanted to post.  so those will be the ones which will be backdated

Pooja Doshi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ya totally..and fyi 2010 is not so great.. :P

on second thoughts.. i did go out for the weekend and  am enjoying a few days of peace because my mom is out of town.. so i guess it seems quite promising..

so for all those who have yet to experience 2010 wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Hemal: Cool.....so let us know when those are going to see the light of www. :)

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Rachit: Ahh..thats old news. I have done that. But nez...do it..lets c..how you score. :P

Rachit Kwatra
from Pilani/Delhi
14 years ago

me tooo Laughing .. that's the advantage of living in a hostel in a college with no minimum attendance to achieve Smile ... we've had loads of Poker nights in college ...first time in a friend's house tonight though 

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Rachit: Yeah...college days were same here too :)

Bunking those nights still feels as an acheivement.. :P..and attendance is a LOL story...

@Dharaneetharan: Man, you have a big list....i wonder how would you be able to post...nez...all the best for that one. Hope u succeed..

LockSign in to reply to this thread