Writers plus Bloggers

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hello everyone...I know this place is only for bloggers not for hardcore writers. But I just wanted to know if anyone is a blogger cum writer like me, who is working or looking for writing work. 

I would love to meet or interact with those people.

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I have written more than 1000 articles on travel, home improvement, academic, traffic, social issues, mobiles, games and many other things. In short, I can write on any topic. What about you?

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Please let me know how much you are offering. I am working at different rates with different clients. The rate also depends on the types of articles and research to be done.

Please let me know.

pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

Hello Akhil. I write a lot but I don't earn a living from writing. In the process of working on my first book (and another smaller project involving collating pages from my diary to form a memoir), I started contemplating a change of career.We'll see how it pans out. Smile

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hello Pundit. Its great to know that you are working on a book. Even I am planning to write one novel. I write a lot. Earlier my focus was my blog, but now I focus 40% on my blog and rest 60% on my writing. I am taking it as my career ahead. Just have some interest in that so want to carry that forever.Embarassed

pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

I don't see how you're distinguishing "focussing on your blog" and "writing." Aren't these one and the same thing?

The pieces I am most proud of started off at one time or another as "just entries in my diary." Which, in today's words would be "just another blog post."

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hello Bangaloreloka. I am working as a writer from the past 15 months. I am working as a content writer, grant writer, ghost writer and article writer. 

My minimum rate is $3 for 500 words. If you agree to that, then I am ready to start work immediately. I am deadline oriented and quality conscious.

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

@ Pundit: There is a huge difference between blogging and writing. I know both are related to writing something, but the content, quality, and intention differs completely.

I blog so as to present my views and thoughts, and I write articles to improve and excel.

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago
Well, talking about samples I can get you as many as you want. If you are looking for 5-10 articles a day, then I can give you that without comprising the quality. If you agree, you can send me your mail id so that I can send you samples.
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

Out of curiousity, what topics are you looking for, bangaloreloka? I can't imagine one person creating 5-10 articles (at a few hundred words, let alone six hundred!) per day on most topics.

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago
Hey Bangaloreloka. If the articles are too general, then I can do that at Rs.80 for 500 words. If it is good enough for you, I am ready. You can contact me at akhil.khatri@alliancelive.com @Pundit: You can contact me at above mail id for details about the writing and blogging.
Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Writing going so cheap? Gosh, just can't imagine.

Here's what I charge for my services.

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Thats great. I really agree with you Gouri. I am sorry bangaloreloka i am ready to work for you. you can look for some freshers.

All the best for you.

Bangaloreloka
from Bangalore
14 years ago

lol.. sorry and ready to work or you just made a typo.. in anyway it's okay. I was just trying to help you out in making couple of bucks. No problem at all!

Akhil Khatri
Akhil Khatri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hey guys check out my recent blog update at http://hrreview.blogspot.com

Bangaloreloka
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Are you still open for the work, Akhil? http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=4723 Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread